Reviews for Side By Side
JusticeIsBlind13 chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Aw...That was so sweet! Lets give it up for the flower power! And May Babies rock! We are special like that (NOT SPECIAL ED EITHER). I loved it.
OSUBanana chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
A friend sent me this story and it was a nice relaxing read in my annoying day. Not a Harry Potter follower and yet the story rang true to me and was a nice piece of fictional romance. Also I LOVE lily of the valley.
OSUSprinks chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
HOw did I not catch "Mona love" the first time? Awh, so sweet. I loved this Jaye. You are too good. The birth flowers were a stroke of genius. Beautiful job and thanks for putting in the Fanged Geraniums. (:

Happy writing,

Mona
miss mcGonagle chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
ek! Fluff!

But brilliant fluff. And it was about time you wrote some Fil/Mona since you were the one convert "our" Mona.

lol

Really, this was very sweet - it made me melt.

I had no idea you'd written "Charming Roots" or whatever we'd decided to call this ship...but I just finished draft one of my own Fil/Mona quick quill. Nothing so wonderful as this, or course (and 430 words too long) but still. I think this is the beginning of a beautiful ship.

-Min
LostUtterings chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Jaye dear you wrote fluff! Ahh! Aww Filius/Pomona is beginning to grow on me. They're so sweet together. I thought this was brilliant, and just so *sighs happily*. I liked the depth of their relationship that you showed, particularly and just the comfort and familiarity they have. It really cheered me up, so thank you. Good luck with the contest, we want to win this month ;)

Elo
something-like-love chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Oh, how I love Filius/Pomona! Your story is completely adorable, not aside from the fluffiness, but because of it. It's would be great to see more of this ship from you.

-MMAD fan