Reviews for Challenges
ValaEnVash chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
now why can't I stumble across an oh so lovely david while walking around MY neighborhood... life is unfair. unfair i say!
shleprock chapter 2 . 3/6/2008
i'm sorry but i just can't like doctor/jack slashes.i don't mind threesomes with the doctor/jack/rose,but i just can't see the doctor loving jack more than rose.
joshua chapter 2 . 6/9/2007
again gross

though this one was more interesting

Joshua chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
that is just plain gross

where did you get such an idea from

ze marsy-chan god of ninja chapter 2 . 6/5/2007
wot! yaoi! did u know i love yaoi. the shirt may have given that away actually...

i noticed on ur profile that u dislike drarry... SHAME ON YOU! i luff drarry very muchly . shonni likes snarry *shudder* sharry is yucky.. anyway...

yaoi yaoi yaoi yaoi yaoi yaoi yaoi... u made me want to read mpreg btw do i might do that now...

u want something to write? i give u a one word challenge - bondage

Lady Timelord chapter 2 . 5/2/2007
10Jack.. you know what I like to read!

Update soon please!

And what Lana Aurelius said sounds interesting.. return of the vibrator... *grins*
Bubblez-rocks-your-socks chapter 2 . 5/2/2007
o0oh. like it.

Theta Sigma chapter 2 . 4/28/2007
that is really cute with david so update soon

jack/doctor fluff is so awsome

should make rose/david aswell that would be so cute
rosie-bec chapter 2 . 4/23/2007
heheheheh. m lunch with David tennant. Who wouldn't! very fun and naughty Doctor! lol Love it
InvisibleUntilSeen chapter 2 . 4/22/2007
good cliff hanger lol :)

i luv ya story please can u get rose involved wiv jack and the doctor?

lol neway cant wait till the next part :)
Lana Aurelius chapter 2 . 4/22/2007
Please tell me that the bit about him breaking up with his girlfriend wasn't just for the story. Can you confirm? Has he really broken up with Sophia? If it's true...then you will become my personal God. And the fic was great too. Loved it.
MadderThanTheCheshire chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
I must agree with Lana on the challenge. I got one for you as well. Jack, Doctor, and Rose locked in the wardrobe room in nothing but towels dripping wet. Oh and Jack stumbles upon a box of sex toys that the Doctor has no idea how it got there.
InvisibleUntilSeen chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
please do more

bit abrupt like but hey i aint complaining lol :)
Lana Aurelius chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Great fic...and i have a challenge for you. More Jack and Doctor here's the challenge.

Champagne, wardrobe room, dressing in female clothing, either or both, the reurn of Rose's hot pink vibrator! What can you come up with? Extra points if Rose is there with them but not a part of the "action"!
rosie-bec chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Aye Aye. Ten and Jack. O now there's a nice thought. As you were...