Reviews for As The Years Pass
Scarease chapter 17 . 2/4/2014
Great story so far.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/27/2013
Where is sasuke? If you are not going to include him, why did you put him in summary?
Guest chapter 12 . 9/28/2013
It took THIS long for Naruto and Sasuke to finally meet? :(
Ezra Scarlet chapter 17 . 9/4/2013
Thankyou so much for writing such an amazing story! And your other stories as well, they are beautifully written pieces of work. Thankyou so much for taking the time to write it, and if you ever do come back to update any of your fics, then i will be here waiting for you!

Arigatou Gozaimous for being a small ray of light in my currently dark world!
Guest chapter 17 . 1/22/2013
You suck. I was getting into this great Fic! But I do understand. *cough* I haven't updated some of my Fics in like two years, some even longer than that.
xXIara-chanXx chapter 17 . 5/17/2012
Oh! Too bad, I just found this story now! And even with the warning could not resist and surrendered to this fantastic story!

I'll add it to the alert and the favorite, well ... Maybe someday things will get better and maybe you'll return to write (even if you have made it clear that will not go on).

I loved much fanfiction and thanks for writing it at least up to this point! It's a too large story!

If you need any help or vent, just say so! (My English is very bad, but it's impossible to communicate). xD

Thanks for this fanfiction!
darksky.kristine26 chapter 17 . 5/6/2012
nooooooooooooo! I just found this story and I love it so much! nooooooooooooooooooooo!...

*sniffle* and I love mercenary Naruto...hey, do you mind if I borrow that idea? it's a very good one
vincent1875 chapter 9 . 12/26/2011
In reply to the reply. There's a large difference between secondary main character and nonexistence in the plot so far. I mean Sakura, Tsunade, Kakashi, I think Ino, and even Inoichi(?) have had page room already. I was expecting a parallel of what's happening to Sasuke before Naruto randomly stumbles upon him to explain why Naruto randomly stumbles upon him. As I've said it would have mellowed the angst so that it wasn't all there was to read in those chapters.

At any rate you shouldn't have told me it was going in the crapper. Granted I would have been pissed if you did it after I caught up but you totally killed my desire to keep reading.
vincent1875 chapter 8 . 12/26/2011
Good chapter. I'm still missing my Sasuke fix though. Hopefully it won't be too long before he's included.
vincent1875 chapter 7 . 12/25/2011
Story's finally starting to pick up. The one you should be showing far more of though is Sasuke. I mean honestly you sort of portrayed him as the second main character. It would have vastly improved those first few chapters if Sasuke's viewpoint had been added to counter the sappiness.
vincent1875 chapter 5 . 12/24/2011
The angst feeling is getting old. How many more chapters is this gonna be?
vincent1875 chapter 4 . 12/24/2011
Entirely too sappy for my taste. Hopefully it picks up.
vincent1875 chapter 3 . 12/24/2011
Good chapter.
vincent1875 chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
I'm interested at this point. I annoyingly read most of that first part from Naruto's PoV. I'm guessing it's Sasuke now.
Huxiz360 chapter 21 . 8/29/2011
Omg I just ended up cying reading minatos letter to naruto. I barley cry but I love the way you have written this story. I love it so far :) o. To the next chapter