Reviews for Solstice
Ferret Luv Fish chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Great story, though FYI, the Solstices are only in Summer and Winter. The Equinoxes are in Spring and Fall. So I guess this story should be called 'Equinox'.
The Animal Monster chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Very good done! But you missed the thing that yumichika has an obsestion about his own beauty and I don't think Ikkaku would ever cry, but hell with it!, it was a good story anyway(espacially the 'loving' if you know what I mean;)
Majestic Masters chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
wow. Alot of OOC-ness
lovehim1024 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
THAT WAS HOT! yumi-san was so kawaii! this actually might happen though...SWEET!
ladytaki95 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
This one of the best lemons i've read and i love this pairing wicked job. I think they are one of the Bleach couples that is so meant to be. You're a great author keep up the awesome work.
Stork101 chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
I praise you *bows all the way to the floor spread eagled* XD Awesome I love it! Keep writing PLZ!
lilpinklion chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
I really liked this and i'm not even into yaoi.
Misa A. chan chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
I'm not even a fan of this pairing, but this was too good to resist!
SadoYasutora chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
dlkfhalhgsuhfds

OMFG

Amazing, I loved it hardcore...Thanks ;D
Hot-Gothics chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
O_O...wow!Poor Zaraki!if it were me in his position, I would've gone blind in that one eye!(jk) but still, that was good!
FoxGod chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Aww...I love this pairing. You're story was really cute. _
wingedstranger chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
hehehe that was really good that has got to be one of the best lemons i've read. those two are so ment tobe. cheers for the great story.
Odi et amo chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Somehow I can't actually Zaraki approving...

But this was excellent.
Zaxel chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
I liked it alot! But... the grammer needs some correcting. It was great, I have to admit! I enjoyed it alot and I would love to read more of your work!

Great job! :3