Reviews for Thinking of Him
GalanthaDreams chapter 8 . 7/17/2012
My heart broke but I somehow feel fulfilled, like I saw a life pass by. I think this might have been the only way to end this. Sometimes in life you only have a few moments.
Soul93 chapter 8 . 5/12/2012
The overall story was well written but because I'm a SetoxMai fan I didn't like the ending.

But you still did a wonderful job with your fic!
Soul93 chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
I'm so torn! I love this story, but I think it might be incomplete?
Soul93 chapter 4 . 5/12/2012
This is just an addictive read, literally!
Soul93 chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
This is so deep! I really like it!
Soul93 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
This is my first YuGiOh Fic and so far I really like what you've done here!
corsetxbruises chapter 8 . 9/16/2011
Oh, that is so sad.. the ending, especially since I didn't see it coming :p

A really emotionally powerful and realistic story - I can imagine couples out there struggling through similar issues in their day-to-day life. This is not a "pretty" story with its dark tones but it is a beautiful one.
reeroy chapter 8 . 9/7/2008
Wow, even though it's been so long since you've completed this I must admit that this story has to be ONE of the BEST I've read. The ending, well I've never read something that appealed to me so much. Bravo and I do hope you'll think about writing more of this fandom...
Reina chapter 8 . 7/9/2007
This story truly made me cry. It's seemingly inspirational, and TRUE...

I'm so glad they didn't end up back together, which really makes no sense because I typically love those happy endings.

Everyone grew in this story, in a way that was truly enthralling. Beautiful job. Keep it up
Lady Frei chapter 8 . 7/8/2007
You know usually I wait days for somebody to update, but as soon as I am far away on vacation everybody seems to have an update boom. And leaves me counting days to the return day... Bur even this couldnt make my trip bad.

Anyway I love the story, especially the ending. In my opinion this is the only possible way. Other wouldnt suit the story and the characters. Great job, but also some pity, that it has ended, unless you write more stories!
Jensti chapter 8 . 7/7/2007
aw. Sad that they didn't get back together but very fitting. And it was good to see Mai back on her feet. Thanks for the great story and I'll look out for any more Yugioh ones from you in the future.

Jen
Jensti chapter 7 . 7/6/2007
God I'm loving this! It's a really nicely written story with some excellent descriptions (that last chapter with the creep guy and his throat being 'held hostage' by his tie is just one example of some consistently vivid imagery). The characters are shown with insightful observation and their introspections pull the reader along and make you feel the pain of their situations. And (as someone who also has a tendancy towards over long words, sentences and paragraphs) I really enjoyed the style of your writing as much as the content ;)

Since I'm trying to write the story of this couple getting together, I'm finding it very interesting to see what I can only admit is a sad but very believable end to their relationship. Which makes me a bit depressed! Still, I love the way that it is shown and the way that Mai, in particular, is portrayed. She seems just the right mixture of weak and strong and determined and lost - all those wild emotions that you would suffer as a result of a relationship breakup. I also like the way you've not shied away from showing that most true of Mai traits - the fact that she can be incredibly annoying when she chooses to be! I actually felt sorry for Anzu ;)

Anyway, that's all for now - keep writing!

Jen
seto-kaiba-lover chapter 7 . 6/29/2007
I love your story! This was a good chapter!
FFNRocks chapter 5 . 6/29/2007
Okay I am definitely hooked on this story.

Please just do not make her job a model. Way, Way too many fics with Mai as model and makeup person.

I just see her doing something else, almost anything else, after all she worked a casino ship as a dealer before Duel Monsters and could not take that anymore.

I see her not wanting to parade for the men after what she learned from DK and BC.

I'll keep reading.

Mokuba was great.
FFNrocks chapter 3 . 6/17/2007
Good to see an update.

Wow Mai POV is working. Strong emotional chapter. Makes you wonder what Kaiba will do or react.

What will Mai do?