Reviews for Designated Things
wannabnyota chapter 33 . 5/5
What an unexpected ending. Great story. I never read a X Men fan fic before. This was very very good. I never thought of Storm and Gambit together before reading this.q
LeftEyeObsession chapter 33 . 4/25
... YOU JERK! I THOUGHT THIS WAS Ro & Remy's marriage & then to read that they aren't even together. Im gonna throw myself down the stairs. That last part was so disrespectful to read like seriously? Ugh now i have to read the next story. Mad at you.
LeftEyeObsession chapter 30 . 4/25
What the helll! I was so excited for Ororo, like yeah her & Remy are gonna make up before he leaves awesome... Then he already left like what? Whyyyyy? Disrespectfullll.
LeftEyeObsession chapter 24 . 4/25
Okay seriously. Why does David have to force it. You clearly see Ororo has been happy and fine for how long? And they dont even know Remy, just heard about one bad incident. & shes 18! Technicallt she can do as she pleases. Putting your daughter under a leash is only cause for rebel.
LeftEyeObsession chapter 23 . 4/25
Thank God for Remy's father because Emma surely would have made things alot worse. But i think now her parents are suspicious.
LeftEyeObsession chapter 19 . 4/24
I'm 17 & have yet to experience anything like this. I think it's gonna happen in college but come on, why do I have to blossom later than everyone else? I wish dates were really like this
LeftEyeObsession chapter 14 . 4/23
Oh hell no Anna is mad disrespectful, like that was never cool hunny. I hope she gets ehAt she deserves in the future because honestly nobody deserves to be treated like shit in a relationship.
LeftEyeObsession chapter 8 . 4/23
Omg if a boy ever freaked out about me closing my door, I will marry him I'm the future! A boy with morals omg that's one of the sexiest things about them!
Akari.Wolf.Princess chapter 33 . 6/7/2014
Ok waaaaa? This was a awesome story and I knew there's a sequel but dang that ending was killer! ! Great work my friend!
Windrider chapter 7 . 6/8/2013
Question. Why do you hate T'Chala
kendrat199 chapter 11 . 4/30/2013
I hope scott makes an appearance. He's one of my favorite characters
kendrat199 chapter 7 . 4/30/2013
I like the nod you gave to rogue's mutant power. I didnt think youd make rogue sympathetic, but you did. Now i want her to feel loved and wanted. And now I'm scared shitless that Tchalla is gonna rape ororo.
kendrat199 chapter 6 . 4/30/2013
My scream of joy was loud enough to wake the neighbors!
kendrat199 chapter 5 . 4/30/2013
If someone took my car to go home I'd kick their ass from Monday to Sunday. I'm pretty angry at remy for pushing jean. It seems he's not to gentleman after all
kendrat199 chapter 4 . 4/30/2013
If these cbaracters existed plays would be sold out to have a remy/logan gone with the wind adaptation