Reviews for Alaska
AHHHHHH! I LOVE YOUR FREAKING STORY IT WAS FAR BEYOND AWESOME! LOL
FallenAngel04 chapter 6 . 2/7/2010
Loved this story. Sweet without being sickening or cliche. Nice. _
indefinitelyhigh chapter 6 . 6/16/2009
Aw! This is just an instant fave! I loved it :) Short and sweet, and very enjoyable!
Marylouue chapter 6 . 8/13/2008
:D so incredibly cute, the little fight was hilarious.
hotbritt5000 chapter 6 . 5/15/2008
Aw I Like It, It's Good. :)
lvswtht chapter 6 . 12/20/2007
Sweet I love your Ryro stories and the way you wrote Loga in this story.
FluidDegree chapter 6 . 12/9/2007
I love the story! Great job
Burning chapter 6 . 10/28/2007
Lovely, lovely, lovely story. I nearly cried in the middle bit but smiled so much at the end. Yipe. this has made me so happy.
atruwriter chapter 6 . 10/22/2007
I loved this. You did it wonderfully. The shouting-kiss at the end was amusing and endearing. Great work! This is definitely going on my favorites. Ryro is quickly becoming my favorite pair! :D
coup fatal chapter 6 . 8/17/2007
OMG THAT WAS SO AMAZINGLY GOOD! By the way you need to update your other story or right another RYRO! I am the only one writing them right now and well I hate rereading my stuff lol and your stuff is really good!lol.
ashmo21 chapter 6 . 7/26/2007
I totally love this fic. Is there going to be a sequel?
Crystal Luna chapter 6 . 6/4/2007
"The dangerous guy can be the good guy – it was about time someone realized it." Damn right! You have no idea how much I've enjoyed this chapter.

The 'I love you, asshole' 'Me too, dammit' thing. That was so hilarious and good for my craving of a good romantic moment. Very well done. This was a lovely fic, I really loved it.

Any more fic in the near future?

I'll be waiting for it. :)
Aquarius Angel chapter 6 . 6/3/2007
okay so normally I'm anti anything bit Rogan, but I really like this story! Rogue and Logan friends is great. John being the "better man" even better! Great job!
Crystal Luna chapter 5 . 4/30/2007
Yipee!

-in a sing song tone-

Someone has left for Anchorage to look for a certain pyromaniac.

Go girl! (yees)

The conversation between Rogue and Logan was so cute. I liked how you made Logan open Rogue's eyes. How he related to John's feeling of rejection. That was good; I don't think anybody in the ryro community has brought it before in to their fics.

This chapter was awesome. I hope to read an update soon. :)