Reviews for Lessons on Losing and Holding on
Maya1109 chapter 3 . 9/30/2014
This was seriously good, and I get why you left out the the more intimate stuff at the end of chapter 2, I thought it was smart/classy, this fic is more than passionate enough without it. Awesome fic really...
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
This was amazing! I love it!
Listen To The Dots chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
...That was so deep... Kyouya.. First favourite 3 ... I think it's because I'm more like him ;D But.. Then again. I don't think I would have minded if I had Kaoru's arms around me **Dreamy sigh** 3
Guest chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
that was just beautiful,

i love the way you write, it flows so smoothly.

one of the best i ve read, honestly.

it was heartwarming, loving and sexy at the same time.

DellaNee-Chan chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
...NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Kyoya: Great review.

SHUT UP! So poetic, so in character! Ugh, it was perfect! It was a little confusing at some parts but... idk it was amazing!
cyberangle chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
aawwwww you stoped too soon TT
Clashing Harmony chapter 3 . 6/28/2009
Soo cute! A sequel, perhaps? Loved it to bits. Kyouya's reaction at the end was simply FABULOUS! Warm without being OOC. Keep it up!
Clashing Harmony chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
You are right, I'm glad u didn't make it into a lemon. Well done!
Clashing Harmony chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Loved it. Great characterizations and plot.
Niwaki chapter 3 . 5/9/2009
it's really cute please continue to write in the future
chobnbeese chapter 3 . 2/11/2009
me likey very much! XD
Une Reine Guadeloupeenne chapter 3 . 7/7/2008
Aw! _ That was so sweet! I really liked it. You did a great job explaning everything that they were feeling. I even felt bad for the two of them! Amazing job.
syntic chapter 3 . 5/26/2008
That's it? No more? I want it to keep going, but, but... three solid chapters of beautifully written words can never be enough to satisfy me, yet the way it ended was just so lovely. Makes me want to cry. ;_;

I really, really enjoyed this. You tried to depict Kaoru as being strong, but its well enough that Kyouya stepped in and gave him a helping hand anyways. No pit of dispair... yet. XD Please keep up the excellent work! : D
gem2niki chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Ah...so good. The way you write it was so descriptive and well written that it makes it even hotter XD

I like how you broke the parts by "They made sure it only happened during school time. " sentence. Clever.

*off to read the next chapter*
Minkira chapter 3 . 8/28/2007
aw~ i'm so happy listening to my girly music and reading my girly fics~ this is true bliss!