Reviews for He's so Jealous
Miki Fubuki chapter 16 . 1/31/2009
i love it! I love it, i love it, i love it! update faster!
icecream'ncakegrl chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
OMG! THIS IS LIKE MY LIFE LONG DREAM HAPPENING ON PAPER ADN ITS' ALL BECAUSE OF U! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS! I JUST STARTED IT ADN I CANT' WIAT TO SEE WHT HAPPENS!
Rika-chan24 chapter 15 . 1/24/2009
i like this fanfiction, are you going to put of another chapter any time soon, since the last time you updated was in 2007
Redi Kurumi chapter 15 . 1/18/2009
Awesome possum!...So if the next chappie is not the ending..as of yet...when will you UPDATE?I LOVELOVELOVE THIS STORY!

This fic is amazing, all around, you have a knack for keeping the characters in check and making the developing romance and bonding between the couples real...the story is a beautiful work in the making...not to mention the humor is played perfectly...

I love this story, it has been a long time since I have looked into the PowerPuff and RowdyRuff's...too long, I feel so ashamed...

I am waiting with baited breath for the rest of the story, it is a masterpiece in the making...
deiayiia chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
this story is a well written, well put-together of a story.

I love the storyline and the humour! Keep it up!
oOo-Kaede Higuchi-oOo chapter 15 . 8/16/2008
WHE!
redmermaidprincess chapter 15 . 8/13/2008
very good. can't wait for the update.
sakura-himeno chapter 15 . 8/1/2008
Hey, nice story. The plot is really getting good. I'm excited to see how Brick would go to lengths just to save Blossom. So sweet. Love it.
Emily.T.Hedgehog chapter 5 . 7/27/2008
Very good!
Born2Rule xx chapter 15 . 7/19/2008
YAY I love this story! Update more often, mkay?x
Tomaszavenger chapter 15 . 7/15/2008
I noticed the change in style from about chapter 8 or 9 (Can't remember!)

Keep it up, I can't wait for the update!
reader chapter 15 . 7/15/2008
ukno, i was never interested in things like dark realms, castles, crystals, and stuff lyk dat, but after i read this, i think i'm getting interested in dat stuff now. teehee!

i like this story. it's well written, understandable, romantic, action-ish, and humorish.

plz update! i NEED to kno wat happens! x]
reader chapter 14 . 7/15/2008
lol, "u look like a girl!".

i almost got in trouble for waking up my parents with laughter. lolz

and i'm glad rita's on brick's side too.

man, i like dat kid. her and her dollies just amaze me so much. ]

newyasz, on with reading!
reader chapter 12 . 7/15/2008
wow, dat was interesting. i think tony is dat one noku guy. -scratch that- tony is the noku guy. i can tell. lol

haha, ice cube in the underwear. i'mma try dat on my lil sis ryt now. ] lol, jk
iwriteandstuffsometimes chapter 15 . 7/15/2008