Reviews for He's so Jealous
icecream'ncakegrl chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
OMG! THIS IS LIKE MY LIFE LONG DREAM HAPPENING ON PAPER ADN ITS' ALL BECAUSE OF U! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS! I JUST STARTED IT ADN I CANT' WIAT TO SEE WHT HAPPENS!
Rika-chan24 chapter 15 . 1/24/2009
i like this fanfiction, are you going to put of another chapter any time soon, since the last time you updated was in 2007
Redi Kurumi chapter 15 . 1/18/2009
Awesome possum!...So if the next chappie is not the ending..as of yet...when will you UPDATE?I LOVELOVELOVE THIS STORY!

This fic is amazing, all around, you have a knack for keeping the characters in check and making the developing romance and bonding between the couples real...the story is a beautiful work in the making...not to mention the humor is played perfectly...

I love this story, it has been a long time since I have looked into the PowerPuff and RowdyRuff's...too long, I feel so ashamed...

I am waiting with baited breath for the rest of the story, it is a masterpiece in the making...
deiayiia chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
this story is a well written, well put-together of a story.

I love the storyline and the humour! Keep it up!
oOo-Kaede Higuchi-oOo chapter 15 . 8/16/2008
WHE!
redmermaidprincess chapter 15 . 8/13/2008
very good. can't wait for the update.
sakura-himeno chapter 15 . 8/1/2008
Hey, nice story. The plot is really getting good. I'm excited to see how Brick would go to lengths just to save Blossom. So sweet. Love it.
Emily.T.Hedgehog chapter 5 . 7/27/2008
Very good!
Born2Rule xx chapter 15 . 7/19/2008
YAY I love this story! Update more often, mkay?x
Tomaszavenger chapter 15 . 7/15/2008
I noticed the change in style from about chapter 8 or 9 (Can't remember!)

Keep it up, I can't wait for the update!
reader chapter 15 . 7/15/2008
ukno, i was never interested in things like dark realms, castles, crystals, and stuff lyk dat, but after i read this, i think i'm getting interested in dat stuff now. teehee!

i like this story. it's well written, understandable, romantic, action-ish, and humorish.

plz update! i NEED to kno wat happens! x]
reader chapter 14 . 7/15/2008
lol, "u look like a girl!".

i almost got in trouble for waking up my parents with laughter. lolz

and i'm glad rita's on brick's side too.

man, i like dat kid. her and her dollies just amaze me so much. ]

newyasz, on with reading!
reader chapter 12 . 7/15/2008
wow, dat was interesting. i think tony is dat one noku guy. -scratch that- tony is the noku guy. i can tell. lol

haha, ice cube in the underwear. i'mma try dat on my lil sis ryt now. ] lol, jk
iwriteandstuffsometimes chapter 15 . 7/15/2008
awesomenessness!

gotta read more!

hurry! hurry! hurry!
reader chapter 6 . 7/14/2008
omg, i'd MURDER Brick if he did all that to me. i'd murder him the 2nd most gruesome way possible.!(cuz i'd save the first most gruesome way if he tortured me or neone i loved).

newyasz, i'm really getting into this story. i go continue to read now. x]
323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »