Reviews for He's so Jealous
little-miss-randomness17 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
geeze i'd hate to be her...
Tordyy chapter 16 . 9/1/2009
OMG! I freakin love it! Update soon! Oh don't give up on this story! I love it!Omg!
Skyprincess858 chapter 16 . 8/30/2009
this is like the best story keep up the good work and please upload the next chapter soon
oOo-Kaede Higuchi-oOo chapter 16 . 8/29/2009
We don't hate you...But I'm wondering, did they forget they have heat vision? o.O
xEmogurlx chapter 16 . 8/18/2009
i love this story i don't care about having to wait for another chapter because the story is so awesome but i really do want to find out how brick and boomer get bubbles out of the ice wolf but also not finishing the story also lets the readers make up an ending but i want to see the ending written by you
ninjananise chapter 16 . 8/5/2009
it's awesome and all but up and finish the rest of the story all ready .oh and DarkCandy-Gal75 was right you cry baby
Story writing guy chapter 16 . 8/4/2009
Have any of you noticed how many characters you get to use in these reviews? You could fit an entire one-shot story in a review. Its something you might want to try so yo wont have to sign up to just to let people see your stories. I have alot of good ideas for stories that I want to try but just cant sign up and write them, so maybe ill just type a story in here and hope that someone sees it. Yes i think i am going to do that i mean ive been typing all this time and i havent even used 1/10 of my characteristics. I could totally fit a story in this. Do you think its a good idea? because i think a story in a review is an exellent idea, and if you say its a good idea and you like my stories I'll start writing alot of them and making sequals and chapters. I want to do this because I think I can write some great stories, and i want to share them with the world. if you think i should do it, what kinds of stories do you think i should do first?
General Lollipop chapter 16 . 7/31/2009
I just wanna ask how many chapters are gonna take for this story to end,I mean what chapter is the last one? ( sorry for writing to many reviews but I just love this story till my end -
General Lollipop chapter 15 . 7/31/2009
Too bad the next chappie isn't the end I really want to read this story till the end :(
General Lollipop chapter 14 . 7/31/2009
O love your stories!Keep up the good work ;)
General Lollipop chapter 13 . 7/31/2009
Yay! _
General Lollipop chapter 12 . 7/31/2009
Kepp it goin' (sorry if I write too much reviews)
General Lollipop chapter 11 . 7/31/2009
I love this story -
ninjanaise chapter 16 . 7/27/2009
wow great stories i can't wait to read the other parts of it it's my 16th time reading this one
Ihtzel chapter 16 . 7/13/2009
I can't wait till chapter 17 .

I love reading the story
358 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »