Reviews for Skating
nothingheretosee chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
one question before i tell you how much i liked it... in one of your other stories bella loves the cha cha slide, why does she hate it in this story? just wondering

and now: i loved it as usual!

it was so sweet! but it also showed edwards cheater side... haha

it was great

really

eamc
ablablahh chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Aww. This is too cute!
twinerd chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Aw! This is so cute! :D
eak917 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Aww this is so cute I LUVS IT!
Sable Snake chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Aw! My heart almost BURST when Edward fell in the race with Bella. That was so so so so nice! But only to be expected...!

Sable Snake
IWantToBeSupermanToo chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
haha i think it's funny how in Karaoke night! she loved the cha cha slide btu hates it here.
Chasing.Twilight chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
AWW!

How cute!
petites sorcieres chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
I love this stoty :p That was soo funny -And Edward was soo cute. Especially when he falls so she won't be the last ...Though I want to know what was he thinkinbg (or Alice and Jasper for the matter) to bring her to skating XD I mean, Bella can't even stay safe in a flat ground. And roller skating is kind of hard.

I love Bella in your story. And the part about the "self presertvation"...And how she tried to get out of here. XD Too bad Jasper was here. Oh and I love when Edward scared her too -

By the way, I also love your disclaimer." Roses are red, violets are blue. I don’t own twilight, and neither do you" XD
MoonlightShadowOfADarkDream chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
that was great! I really liked it!
Singer Of Us chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
sweet... great job!
The Real Blue Eyed Demon chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Darn, now you've got me wanting to go skating. I love this fic.
taratroubles chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
i love it! he fell on the ground for her! its official i am getting a vampire boyfriend! and his name will be edward! hahahahaha
pixiechikcandygal chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
this place sounds almost exactly like this skating rink we had when i lived in south carolina. memmories.

btw.

amazing.

D
TwilightStarss chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
aww. so cute! That was soo sweet of Edward to do that, at the race..I bet he would really do that too.

Good story!
Werewolvesrock chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
aw that was so cute! amazing!
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »