Reviews for Skating
lol poor poor bella
EdwardCullensGirl09 chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Muhahahahaha.
8Twinkie8 chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
"It was 7 o’ clock. It was Friday. I was dead."

I LOVE that line. I love the last one also. Great job!
Spinnerofdreams chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Okay, so this is getting redundant now. You know the drill . . .
The Musical Gift chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
That was really nice! I can totally relate! Falling is typical for me. Well, I really loved your story!
Team Alice chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
i perfected falling on skates when i was little so that it didnt hurt until the 25 time i fell. i Just happen to be a realy good skater now but my parents wont let me go skating any more.:(
wishiwazbella chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
this waz so good i LOVED it...and yes I also suck at skating so i really understand what bella went . But shes lucky she had edward to catch her fall i had my behind and thats about it.
Kuroi Garyuu chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
I love skating! I can't remember the last time I went though. Good fic!
amose chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Hahahahaha. I can relate to Bella with the lack of skill. At ice-skating, that is. But I can do the other roller-blade-skating fine ... hmm ...
Tobi is a good boy chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
WOW! I abouslutely loved your story! You should do a small sereis, seriously. The only thing I would change, though is to add a couples dance.

Good Work, and PLEASE keep writing more!

All my Love.
ClassOf2007.Again chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
I just wanted to tell you that your stories are so funny and you capture the characters perfectly. :]

Keep it up!

~Ally [[alice]]
MermaidMelody92 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
OMC! That was so sweet! I wish I had a boyfriend that did all that for me, because that story explains very well what I would have done in skates and also what i already have done(the pizza thing, except instead of a pizza, it was a coke.)I LOVED IT! Keep writing.
Bambina.-'londs chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Did the ice get any cracks from edward falling? XD

BOO!
Red Giraffes chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Nice! I like this story :D
sounds of music chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
I LOVED THIS STORY! And it was SO cute how Edward fell every time Bella did in the race! You are such a great author!
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »