Reviews for Skating
Amber Cullen chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
this is so good i've read all your stories and i love them you rock my socks lol keep writeing good suff from you so far
writing bird chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
LOL Edward did the sweetest thing ever! Good job!
Taka-Chan the Talking Takoyaki chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
that was so sweet of edward to trip for her! oh and by the way... why are you're oneshots so wierd?
Meiko M chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
aw! wow, that was VERY good quality writing! I love the story, it was adorable! And your writing style is similar to Stephenie Meyers, so this was actually pretty believable! GREAT job, I hope you continue to write Twilight fanfictions! At the very least, please do continue writing! You have some true talent!

Ja for now! ~Meiko
Murmmer chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Aw! how cute! very adorable! BUT HEY! you can add a new story, but not update you other story! OH THE INSANITY! Let me no when you update my brain back into existence! and that's all I'm gonna say! because no matter how much i beg, or demand, or threaten, YOU NEVER UPDATE! So you no what! i'm going to go through the rest of my pathetic existence with no meaning! and it's all your Fault!

P.S. did you get the "Ugly" song i sent you?
oceaneyes85253 chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
wow, its really funny!
PiNKBUBBLEGUM523 chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
aww that was so sweet! this story had hilarious lines in it! i loved the part where it was like "It was 7 o’ clock. It was Friday. I was dead." and bout the cha-cha slide! it was really good!
taylorswiftrocks chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
aw! what a cute story! i loved it! you should definately write more like this! lol good job!
1stepbehind29 chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
wait. this WAS ice skating right? ...not roller skating?

well, besides for that , I thought it was really good!
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5