Reviews for The Complete Idiot's Guide to Dog Demons
PrettyWithAPistol chapter 5 . 7/9
Dear lord, I do not know if the hilarity or the absurdity of it all did me in on this one.
Honestly, I’m floored...and simultaneously rolling across the floor. Excellent work—delightful fun and so very tantalizing ~
PrettyWithAPistol chapter 3 . 7/9
Normally, I review at the end or at infrequent intervals throughout, simply because I lack the time to do consecutive reviews with any considerable amount of new commentary.

...But then there are instances like this where I am completely blindsided—in the best way.
Truly, I was not expecting THAT. “Unsuspecting victim in the hot springs” is hardly a new concept, but I still find myself surprised at the inventiveness of fiction authors.

*I don’t often make grammar notes, as this is Fanfiction and an editor would only come to this site to die—either drowned in the sea of punctuation and syntactic mishaps or by indulging guilty pleasures (just like the rest of us)—but there are a number of moments where you left sentences hanging [unintentional fragments, like where Kagome is deciding whether to continue bathing (...or?), for instance] or the phrasing was not conveying in the most apt or natural form.
Easy fixes that would allow the reader to not be distracted by every literary stumble so that they may better appreciate the humor and lightheartedness of the tale.

Of course, it’s been over a decade, so perhaps this is irrelevant. Either way, this is great fun to imagine the characters in such a playful light, and I look forward to continuing.
PrettyWithAPistol chapter 2 . 7/9
Hah! I’m absolutely loving the direction this is going in. Drama, romance, action,...etc.—they’re great and all, but there’s nothing quite like easy humor. Written well, it’s like a breath of fresh air when you need to step away from the more...heavy-handed genres.

While not always the most intricately complex or intelligent, there is something to be said for cheeky wit and well-placed moments of comedy.

I look forward to seeing how many delightfully entertaining avenues this tale will take ~
Lady Serai chapter 4 . 2/22/2017
I am dying I am laughing so hard.
EllaJuroku chapter 4 . 2/18/2017
Poor poor Kagome, she just can't catch a break can she?
Guest chapter 14 . 8/17/2016
This is hilarious! I did falter a bit from c5 cuz spanking Sesshomaru just seems so wrong! To be honest for the next 5 chapters I was undecided as to whether I liked this or not cuz Sesshomaru as an M was so wrong, but the super fluff won me over. Loved how Sesshomaru was so open with his feelings for Kagome. Loved the later chapters. It was also great how you handled the other ones too San x Mir and Inu x Kagura showing just hints without going into details with these guys, and kept the focus on Sesshomaru and Kagome. Great story thanks!
Archaic Tears chapter 4 . 6/20/2016
I've read this a few times and after all these years this story still has me in stitches.
lol chapter 14 . 2/17/2016
I wish this had more chapters...
lol chapter 4 . 2/17/2016
oh god, im dying of laughter here!
Oh so many kinky thoughts... *dreamy look*

Can she has inuyasha collared in a way, can she 'collar' sesshomaru too? lol
KaKashi's Okami chapter 14 . 8/12/2015
you so set it up with chap. 14. you could totally work in dog breeding and behavior with this
Archaic Tears chapter 14 . 7/14/2015
I know it's been too many years since you've updated this so I won't bother asking for one but I do want to thank you for this story. It was hilarious! I thoroughly enjoyed myself ;)
Archaic Tears chapter 3 . 7/14/2015
well this chapter had me in stitches *grins*
Archaic Tears chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
lol...oh my I'm loving this already.
Stillnight chapter 4 . 6/20/2015
I truly haven't been able to stop laughing since I started reading this~ I simply adore this piece.
Los Grotos chapter 11 . 6/2/2015