Reviews for The Complete Idiot's Guide to Dog Demons
This is hilarious! I did falter a bit from c5 cuz spanking Sesshomaru just seems so wrong! To be honest for the next 5 chapters I was undecided as to whether I liked this or not cuz Sesshomaru as an M was so wrong, but the super fluff won me over. Loved how Sesshomaru was so open with his feelings for Kagome. Loved the later chapters. It was also great how you handled the other ones too San x Mir and Inu x Kagura showing just hints without going into details with these guys, and kept the focus on Sesshomaru and Kagome. Great story thanks!
Archaic Tears chapter 4 . 6/20
I've read this a few times and after all these years this story still has me in stitches.
lol chapter 14 . 2/17
I wish this had more chapters...
lol chapter 4 . 2/17
oh god, im dying of laughter here!
Oh so many kinky thoughts... *dreamy look*

Can she has inuyasha collared in a way, can she 'collar' sesshomaru too? lol
KaKashi's Okami chapter 14 . 8/12/2015
you so set it up with chap. 14. you could totally work in dog breeding and behavior with this
Archaic Tears chapter 14 . 7/14/2015
I know it's been too many years since you've updated this so I won't bother asking for one but I do want to thank you for this story. It was hilarious! I thoroughly enjoyed myself ;)
Archaic Tears chapter 3 . 7/14/2015
well this chapter had me in stitches *grins*
Archaic Tears chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
lol...oh my I'm loving this already.
Stillnight chapter 4 . 6/20/2015
I truly haven't been able to stop laughing since I started reading this~ I simply adore this piece.
Los Grotos chapter 11 . 6/2/2015
Sango knows whats up.
Los Grotos chapter 9 . 6/2/2015
Oh my. What exhibitionists!
Los Grotos chapter 8 . 6/2/2015
Ohmigod. If kagome isn't pregnant already, she definitely will be after this.
Los Grotos chapter 7 . 6/2/2015
Oh my. I had to fan myself.
Los Grotos chapter 6 . 6/2/2015
Oh my. She's going to end up with a dozen children at this rate
Los Grotos chapter 5 . 6/2/2015
That last sentence just killed me. Ohmigod lol