Reviews for Genius and Ditz: Two Sides of a Whole
mrstardust89 chapter 9 . 9/14
great story cannot wait to read the next chapter please update soon thank you.
maryjane5000 chapter 9 . 2/25
Come on UPDATE because I wanna see if

Ranma & Miyako experiment accedent causes them to become permenantly separated but now either both are cured, both are cursed (Ranma/Miyako & Miyako/Ranma) or curse is altered & Ranma now becomes Ranko though a bit feminine because of being Miyako

Nodoka shows up
cko2 chapter 9 . 1/5
to bad there was not more to thsi. just starting to get very werird to say the least.
possom2009 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Great fic, too bad it's abandoned.
Hammerchuckery chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
So awesome.
chronodekar chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
I'm sorry. I really am. My head hurts after reading this chapter to the half-way point.

I liked the concept - that's why I decided to start reading this. But ... well, there's that 'but'.

Sorry, but I'm dropping this.

Sora with an S chapter 9 . 10/24/2010
This is a fascinating story! It sucks that its dead though. Darn.
KillerWombat chapter 9 . 4/28/2010
Just re-read this. I really like the story, especially the dexter/dee dee aspect of ranma (the dee dee side is so adorable).

Are you going to continue this story?
Orchamus chapter 3 . 3/24/2010
Awesome...just awesome.
Orchamus chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Oh dear lord, poor Ranma.
EspyLacopa chapter 6 . 11/17/2009

Rereading this. . .and I just noticed one of the mini-references!

Chair-Face Chippendale! Wonder if the Tick will make a cameo.
deathgeonous chapter 9 . 4/23/2008
Why haven't I read this one before? Great story, and please update it when you can. Thanks for writing it, bye for now.
chibirosegirl chapter 9 . 2/12/2008
wow this story is great hmm you were hinting at powerpuff since the beginning so you it wouldn't seem too sudden, hope to see more
BlackRoseFire chapter 9 . 2/10/2008
This is one of the most incredible fics that I have ever seen, simply because of what the shows are. I LOVE IT! 5/5 for making a fic like this that works.
Nachoman1 chapter 9 . 1/30/2008
Well, lets me summarize to see if I'm getting everything straight:

This is a fusion where you have a Dexterized Ranma who turns into a brainy Dee-Dee, who was extensively trained by the Amazons before falling on the Tendos, who then starts with Nerimian insanity and only then gets shot into the world of Powerpuff Z as Bubbles.

If I hadn't read this far, I would have believed the entire concept was BUBAR, that the characters where OOC beyond belief and that you needed to be commited. Then again, I've lasted this long and now I long for more. I'm especially intrigued on how you propose the personality overlap like an override imposed on the same brain ratter than an either a companion soul which could interact with the original (Think "Onna Red Side"), or a completely separate mind (like the monk and swordsman from he anime, whom neither remembered the actions of the other).

I'll keep posted.