Reviews for Memories
sakuralover11 chapter 13 . 1/12/2013
really cool, please dont stop!
AwesomatoligicalHaliBug chapter 13 . 6/3/2012
I have to admit, this has got me hooked and reading through the chapters very quickly. I want to know what happens, though I'm not really sure about if I should favorite it or not. :) Please post more so I can find out!
Glee Clue Rock 1251 chapter 13 . 11/28/2011
Wow are they going to get pony and try to get his memory back
Cirruz The Night Elf chapter 13 . 10/18/2011
HOLY CRAP PERSON! YOU NEED TO UPDATE! PUH-LEASE! This is an amazing story, and poor Pony!

Update soon,

Cirruz The Night Elf
KateCurtis chapter 13 . 7/1/2011
update! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this story! :)
Sabrikittie chapter 13 . 6/28/2011
are you going to continue? i would very much like that. its a really goog story.
purplepheonixowl chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
:O
SlashLover93 chapter 13 . 12/29/2009
I know it's been a while ... but PLEASE update!
WolfObsessed chapter 13 . 6/15/2009
I love this story! UDATE SOON!
TheNightimeSky chapter 5 . 9/5/2008
Great story so far. . .
My.Thesis chapter 13 . 7/17/2008
I'm very lucky to actually see a good fic with 13 CHAPTERS. I'd underline the words "lucky" and "13 chapters" if I could. I really like your story, it gives this new twist that makes a better plot from the "Ponyboy losing his memory" fic. I just hope Ponyboy gets his senses back and will let Soda and Darry in so the two could explain the situation. I'd also love to see what happens when Pony comes back. It's both hilarious and awesome that one kid like Pony made Oklahoma become akin to New York! Please continue with this fic as soon as you can! 8 outta 10!
ShotgunOpera chapter 13 . 7/17/2008
oo, damn, i like this one...please update soon! if you need help with the story, i can help, if you want :)
Cushion chapter 13 . 6/20/2008
You have to update agian, don't leave me hanging like this!
Raven Skye3173 chapter 13 . 4/15/2008
nice i love this even if pony is hurt
SolarScavenger chapter 13 . 4/9/2008
He...he...he stole his wallet! I fell out of my chair laughing