Reviews for Koherance
Moonlit Words chapter 1 . 5/31
That was hilarious and weird! Why do I love it when the doctor is delirious?!
Aureum chapter 1 . 4/23
AHAHAHA! KUDOS!
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 4/13
Haha this is too brilliant! I know this is meant as a oneshot, but it would be hilarious and amazing if you were to continue this! XD
Master1234Missy chapter 1 . 1/31
What I think would have been even funnier:
"Did I say anything...Embarrasing?"
Rose grinned.
"TARDIS, did you happen to record any of that?"
A screen dropped from the ceiling. Rose left the room.
When she came back in, the Doctor was hiding under the covers.
"Don't look at me." He moaned.

Or something along those lines.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BUT THIS WAS SO GOOD YOU HAVE NO IDEA I JUST-
Em979 chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Oh god, this is FANTASTIC! I laughed so much!
Plus it was really cute :) I love it!
Whoviannnn chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Not logged in and too lazy to do so, but this was absolutely brilliant, I adore it to pieces. 3
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
BEST. SICKFIC. EVER.
lastincurableromantic chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Love, love, love.
CaptainSplat chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
I love this so much. X3 The eight words thing was adorable, and I laughed at the last line. I was kinda hoping it'd be a bit longer...but that's always so with great stories. :3
The Shipper chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
That was absolutely fantastic!
waiting4princecharming chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
My stars this was so good. Everyone was perfectly in character and I started laughing so hard I started crying and it was just brilliant. This is now my favorite one shot. Just awesome, completely awesome.
And just totally sweet and cute and agh absorbable.
This was so good thank you for writing it I needed that.
123456789D chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Not sure if I ever reviewed any of your work... Hope I have because I know I read a bunch of it and it was brilliant! This story was adorable! I can defiantly imagine the Doctor acting like this when he's sick! I especially loved it when he just completely forgot what he and Rose were talking about!... Which now that I think about it happened quite a bit, which I guess means that I especially liked the whole thing. Anyway, sorry sometimes I ramble... I get sidetracked really easily, completely forget what I'm talking about, kinda like the Doctor did in this story... Oh my gosh I think I just started rambling about rambling... ok super sorry! I loved this story and am now going to go hunting through your other work for something else to read! I can't wait! Thank you for writing and giving us fans your fantastic work! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
fieldsoffebruary chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
I lost it as "Ew. There, there."
I completely melted at "I saved my own life with eight words."
And I just LOVE that last line.
mecaka chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
I'd like to read those fantasies! :)
This was great!