Reviews for You did What!
demonbookworm101 chapter 6 . 7/13/2013
Love this is a good story
Please continue it
NephilimEQ chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
Please continue! Very much enjoying this...! :)
Bansheila chapter 6 . 12/25/2010
Yet another good story. You have a great talent. But, again, I must say your should watch your spelling and grammar. It is the only thing preventing your story from being great. I am very much enjoying this one as well, and can't wait for more!
ttzdrkpl chapter 3 . 12/9/2010
Way too short of segments, to the point that I can't even begin to rate the content. Try waiting until you have several of these "chapters" and post them as one chapter.
Ramenth chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Uh, I think you mean Justin DuMorne.

Also, Bob is a Knowledge Spirit, not a ghost.
DominoFalling chapter 5 . 7/10/2008
Nice Bob/Harry relationship. Longer chapters please. Also I thought as a ghost Bob could not touch anything, even Harry?

Anyway, enjoying the story, well done, please write more.
bluedragon1836 chapter 5 . 4/19/2008
I'm hooked
Mithril Maiden chapter 5 . 4/10/2008
Hey, awesome. I read the first chapter somewhere else though and didn't see any updates around that, so you might imagine the tingly pleasure that was discovering it has evolved since I last saw it. The idea is VERY good and I'd love to see more of it.

As usual I'm gonna try to coax you to lengthen the chapters and update with a larger frequency.

Wouldn't mind A/N's either :P. It is interesting to know what the writer is thinking when going through the process. Maybe it's just me.

Damn, there I go off demanding again.

I get that one just gets stuck in certain points and it is really difficult to drag oneself out of the hole a muse has dug for them.

If you need someone to talk you through certain points or any other help (I'd suck as a beta tho. Not a native english speaker and commas are my sworn enemies) you can mail me or something of the sort.

Bob is love.

Eagerly waiting for more(patience is debatable :P)

MM
Teldra chapter 4 . 11/30/2007
This is really interesting so far but the chapters could stand to be longer and please note this is TV based. :)
Rei Tamashii chapter 4 . 11/7/2007
Please countinue this story, and I ask that we have a bit of young Harry whump. Or heck Harry whump all around ;)
bluedragon1836 chapter 4 . 11/3/2007
i'm completely hooked.
PuffofLogic chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Haha, I have to say that I really liked Bob's 'Bainbridge' line. :D Too funny and EXTREMELY in character. Well done. :D
Laheara chapter 3 . 4/28/2007
Hey me again. Looking good so far. I see you fixed the names in the first chapter. :)

One word stands out in the 2 new chapters. The word you want is whether not wither. Wither means that something is all shriveled up. Liked the way Harry curbed answering Murphy's question about the skull, thats VERY Harry.

One thing also you could try is lengthening the chapters. Give us something to really sink our teeth into and we can give you better feedback.

If you want someone to look over the fics before you post them I can take a look. And also keep you motivated to finish or even bounce some ideas off. I can be very persistent.
Innogen chapter 3 . 4/28/2007
Please keep going! So far this is quite interesting!

Innogen

p.s. Did Harry take the Skull back upstairs? Or leave it where Murphy can get a look at it?
saisei.shinsei chapter 3 . 4/27/2007

few long ones instead

of many short ones? In

my expiriance, that works

best.

Its all up to you, though,

and whatever works for