Reviews for A Second Chance
williz chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
I LOVED IT! You are so cool!
A. Windsor chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
aw

that's SO very cute...

oh i loved it!
Kat chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
Aw... That was so sweet!
Katie chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
That was good, but all you really did was tell the end of the movie in extact seqence.
Amy chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
Wow, that was great! I felt like I was reading the book if the movie was a novel! Its refreshing to find such a good piece that for once remains totally true to the characters and to the movie.
EJHTennisMenace chapter 1 . 7/14/2001
wow. That was probably better than the movie! I love ancient Egypt, and I have watched The Mummy I 136 times. I love that and I intend to break that record with The Mummy Returns. Please R&R my first Fan-Fic, "The Children of Darkness". PLEASE!

**Goddess Kiankhen** Kee-ank-in
TaRa2 chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
that got some tears from me. you did a good job with this. a lot of people do storys just like this, but yours was really good! Tara
JessC chapter 1 . 7/12/2001
I Love your story!I love all romance stories about Rick and Evie. I was wondering if you could email me please cause I would like to add your story to my site!
MBooker chapter 1 . 7/12/2001
Nice :)
Peacockgirl chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
This was great. So sweet!
Lisa4 chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
Wow! It was...great! Please do more, and soon!
FumbleOfReality chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
Very good! And the dialogue seemed dead on! Do I want to know how many times you've seen that movie? :) Just messing with you. Good story, I enjoyed a lot. Made me happy for about five seconds. :)
NaziHalo chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
I thought that was good. Good idea.
Nefratiri chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
That was soooo sweet. Its totally on my fave list!