Reviews for special effects
Guest chapter 2 . 11/19/2016
How heartless. Her own husband is planning to kill her.
Dalisay08 chapter 2 . 10/14/2016
this is sooo cute!
Mistress Charon chapter 2 . 8/26/2016
This was extremely hilarious! Thank you so much for the laughs, Iruka was especially funny! The line about him killing himself had me literally laughing out loud! Chibi Sasuke is so cute! Especially with his puppy love crush on Hinata! Poor Naruto, though. I liked the second chapter, poor Itachi on that one. I loved the ending though. Well done, thank you again for the laughs. :)
Searcher616 chapter 2 . 8/22/2016
Oh my god, i cann't stop smiling and roaring out loud.
You have a real talent for writing, i wish you would write more chapters for this story.
Thank you for writing this wonderful story.
DageRee chapter 2 . 12/12/2015
Oh, God, I don't remember the last time I laughed so hard reading a fan fiction xD Mikoto rules
LaserLightCannon chapter 2 . 12/5/2015
...Nothing will her...except old age...XD
Guest chapter 2 . 10/24/2015
lmao
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
Duck butt hair spawn!
anon chapter 2 . 9/8/2015
i can't stop laughing. thank you. i needed to a laugh.
anon chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
hilarious!
ForeverTwistedLove8814 chapter 2 . 6/3/2015
Oh my lord! HAHAHA! Lol i was dying the whole chapter
Ren Hyuga-Hyogo chapter 2 . 5/14/2015
I usually don't review stories that are this old and lack a lot of detail as well as much character building but it was so cute and so funny that I simply had to. Its simplicity is borderline brilliant and it doesn't require all the details and background that I'm used to reading. I love that Sasuke and Hinata are together from Mikoto playing matchmaker (I adore when people make her devious and grandbaby crazy) and that she is attempting the same with Itachi and failing. Poor Ita-kun! Maybe he is gay... (Fangirls across the globe would weep, myself included) since he seems to find Haku and Deidara attractive. My giggles and smiles crept my sister out so that's a plus. Thank you for this fun and easy read :)
qpenelope chapter 2 . 4/25/2015
this is golden. i love it.
satomika chapter 2 . 4/11/2015
Cute! :D
H.M.Akhlys chapter 2 . 1/27/2015
That bored roar, Hiashi's theatrics, Mikoto's ideas and Itachi's antics...they are so hilarious!

My seatmates are wondering why I am smiling by myself...