Reviews for What does it mean?
ayyogurt chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
Yes if only she'd noted the ambience! Woulda liked more but what you wrote was good
flaunt chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
How the hell have I not read this before now? No matter, I have now, and it's brilliant. Hell, probably one of the best ones I've read, and I'm a fan of your 'Fine Art of Dating'.

Wow. This was mesmerizing. From the first paragraph... first sentence, I knew I was reading something special and it was. Just a wonderful flow and wonderful feel of the characters.

I wish I wrote this, plain and simple.
squirtbug158 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Oh, yeah, this, too. Much better!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Yes indeed! About time! Way to go, Harm!
starryeyes10 chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
great story.
madge622 chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Nice, very romantic, great fic.
LieutenantjgMegAustin chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
That was really good! Sweet, and totally cool. I loved having it in first person!
froggy0319 chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Never got my alert for this one :( Thanks for making me smile as at the end of this I simply could not stop smiling :)
Mckesha chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
You know how to read my mind oh i wish it was on the show!
judy52sa chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Outstanding!
Lisa chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
This was GOOD! I always wondered why there were candles and soft music too. I also had hope that TPTB would move their relationship forward after this ep. GREAT story!
SC10 chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
nice story! can we have more?
michelle UK chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
That's just what the doctor ordered,those elusive four words.

"I LOVE YOU TOO" Loved this look forward to more!
TV Angel 711 chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Awesome! I love it! Please keep up the great work! :)

H&M forever!

JAG forever!
ColieMacKenzie chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Jackie, please be bored more often! This was so sweet! As always, wonderful story. I love how you get into the character's minds in your writing. "Sometimes I think of Harm as an adolescent – wanting something just because someone else has it. Then, just when it becomes available, it’s not as interesting anymore and becomes nothing but a toy to occasionally play with." - For me, this is one of the best short descriptions about how Harm's actions must have been interpreted by Mac over the years!