Reviews for What does it mean?
flaunt chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
How the hell have I not read this before now? No matter, I have now, and it's brilliant. Hell, probably one of the best ones I've read, and I'm a fan of your 'Fine Art of Dating'.

Wow. This was mesmerizing. From the first paragraph... first sentence, I knew I was reading something special and it was. Just a wonderful flow and wonderful feel of the characters.

I wish I wrote this, plain and simple.
squirtbug158 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Oh, yeah, this, too. Much better!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Yes indeed! About time! Way to go, Harm!
starryeyes10 chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
great story.
madge622 chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Nice, very romantic, great fic.
LieutenantjgMegAustin chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
That was really good! Sweet, and totally cool. I loved having it in first person!
froggy0319 chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Never got my alert for this one :( Thanks for making me smile as at the end of this I simply could not stop smiling :)
Mckesha chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
You know how to read my mind oh i wish it was on the show!
judy52sa chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Outstanding!
Lisa chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
This was GOOD! I always wondered why there were candles and soft music too. I also had hope that TPTB would move their relationship forward after this ep. GREAT story!
SC10 chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
nice story! can we have more?
michelle UK chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
That's just what the doctor ordered,those elusive four words.

"I LOVE YOU TOO" Loved this look forward to more!
TV Angel 711 chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Awesome! I love it! Please keep up the great work! :)

H&M forever!

JAG forever!
ColieMacKenzie chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Jackie, please be bored more often! This was so sweet! As always, wonderful story. I love how you get into the character's minds in your writing. "Sometimes I think of Harm as an adolescent – wanting something just because someone else has it. Then, just when it becomes available, it’s not as interesting anymore and becomes nothing but a toy to occasionally play with." - For me, this is one of the best short descriptions about how Harm's actions must have been interpreted by Mac over the years!
Staz chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
oh, just beautiful! this was a wonderful way to start my day today, thank you.

i loved the candles and flowers in the bedroom could imagine other times with Harm walking back to his bedroom after Mac has left and blowing out the candles defeatedly... over active imagination, i know.

always looking forward to more stories from you!