Reviews for Home
Artistry201 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Oh my goodness! I love this, it's so cute! Percy and Margot are perfect for each other.
Baroness Emma chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
All RIGHT! Finally, some communication! And full of sweet lightheartedness too.

Great stuff, keep writing.
ShotgunOpera chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
loved the percy/margot interaction in this fic. they just make such a beautiful couple. :)
Sachu chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Simply awesome!

I loved it..._

More stories plz!
Primsong chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Aw, this was so very sweet, and so richly written I could see it all right there before me. A loving epilogue, or interlude, really. Many thanks.
RodentOfUnusualSize chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
That was sweet. Hooray for fluffiness. A complete contrast from the similar scene in the book. I like it.
Vampiric Phantoms chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
I loved this! It was so sweet and I want more. LOL I love little Percy/Margot snippets and its wonderful. It was beuatifull written and very well detailed. I'm absolutely in love.
Claro3 chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Oh, fluff! I do so love fluff. Richmond drove me up a freaking wall when I read it. He kisses the ground? Kiss the girl! This was much more fun.
MrsTurner007 chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
YAY! Man, I remember Richmond driving me insane in the book. When it ended the way i did I was like, "OH LORD NO!"

So yes, this made me feel better. Thank you, and GO SCARLET PIMPERNET!

~bethykins the magnificent
Tom O'Bedlam chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Aw. It's adorable. A little stilted in places, but if you're not used to imitating the style, that accounts for it. I like the idea Percy waltzing to 'God Save the King' and the whole conceit really. I think it's the perfect length, too. I look forward to more of your stuff.
Regina-sp chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
This is really a wonderful story, very sweet! I hope you will keep on writing, loved it!
Araminta18 chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Oh, this was so sweet! It captures their characters perfectly. Good job!
Mockingbyrd's Tune chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Very nicely written! I checked to see if you had any other pieces. Write more, when you get the inspiration.