Reviews for Naruto: Edge of Tomorrow
listen-to-me chapter 8 . 11/12/2013
please update
Amer Leon chapter 8 . 1/13/2013
gosh! what a great story...as a reader both of these have been a real ride...just super. there are a lot of ups and downs emotionally and the picture you draw here is very believable and entertaining. i encourage you to keep going with it...a lot of people would enjoy it. i will be watching. thanks.
amer
Amer Leon chapter 7 . 1/12/2013
i sure appreciated the depiction of hinata here...and of naruto...you show her as growing stronger..as she certainly has done in the manga over time. i love the twists you put in here. maybe it took hinata slapping naruto like she did in manga chpt #615 to get him to really listen to her. i am impressed with your version of the fight with kakuzo...well done!
Amer Leon chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
all sakura and no hinata here (i am not a sakura fan)...good fights...i was thinking hinata might show up with kiba...but no luck. i love the story and the 'pilgrimage too...but the naruhina parts lift each chapter. i hope that you don't writer completely out of the story...why not get her involved in the action? i realize that it is your story but that would be my advice:)
Amer Leon chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
another killer chapter...this story is getting better and better as it goes along. i liked the way it went when hinata gave the jacket to naruto...those are my favorite parts...eventhough i like the battles too...i guess i am a hopeless romantic...great writing:)
Amer Leon chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
great naruhina part at the end...also the action was great. i hope that you don't make less naruto/hinata parts as the story moves along...but more...you do a great job with it...and it does make for great romance in the story. hey it's official in the manga now!
Amer Leon chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
this chapter was so good! i like the way you get involved in the politics of the clan and village. i do think that getting sakura to be the competition here, in a way will make for a great story. also, the relationship you have given naruto and hinata is right on...i do think that she is a little stronger than you show her here. please...if you get back to this story...don't spend less time on naruhina stuff...you are great at writing about their relationship...keep it a highlight...please! i know that it is your story though...but that is the icing on the cake for me:)
Amer Leon chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
i guess this is the sequel...i wasn't sure at first...this is great! this chap covered soooo much...the relationship with hinata and naruto is going now:) he gets a clan home and a hiashi's approval...excellent story.
Amer Leon chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
great start! i like the plot that you have laid out here so far. super depiction of tsunade.
pyro357 chapter 8 . 1/6/2013
Really hoping that this story isn't abandoned
MythicGR66 chapter 8 . 8/22/2012
please continue this story I cant wait for the the confruntation between, Naruto and Sakura and then Hinata Jukening Sakura's ass.
Ppsh chapter 8 . 8/17/2012
Good story. Wonderful character interactions, and Naruto actually having learnt something other than basic strategy in his 3 years of training with a Sannin is really nice, although his achievements are still pretty underwhelming.

I will say the whole Tenten-Neji thing is a bit strange. Mostly, I just can't fathom Neji's side of the argument. It seems entirely pointless. Not even prideful really, just blatantly idiotic.
ranneal chapter 8 . 2/18/2012
This was another great Naruto & Hinata story ...along with the action and excitement of the manga characters. I loved the way you followed the storyline of the manga but changed it up for your fanfic purposes. If you have the rest of this story written all of your readers will sure love it. I will continue to watch for it. Thanks again for sharing your talent as a writer!
ranneal chapter 7 . 2/18/2012
Wonderful action packed chapter...all of it so well written that is was exciting to follow. Way to put Hinata into the battle!
Archangel2016 chapter 8 . 4/2/2011
I absolutely love this store and would greatly love to see it continued!

-Archangel2016