Reviews for And Never Always Hand in Hand
kitsune13 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
this was really wonderful. I love the shattered bits all loose and swirling in the way you wrote it and you put an awful lot of emotion and detail into such short little bits. The line 'a girl he didnot yet love but soon would' was just ideal. You really did catch all the shattered pieces of him and manage to make them make sense despite Cloud. Excellent job and a pleasure to read.
NRGburst chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Oh, very powerful. I love the glimpses into their childhood, something a lot of authors do in a trite rather than oh-so-striking way. Rather jarring when it shifts POV, but I suppose that was the stylistic intent?

I agree about Stacey-Anne's Strife website. I found it inspiring myself.

natural spring water chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Oh, wow, this is just. . .beautiful. I love the underlying meaning that you manage to get across. Beautiful.
Pied Flycatcher chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Oh, this is beautiful. I like it so very, very much. The fragmented style works very well for the most part, although I was occasionally confused. The last section puzzled me for a minute because I thought it would be from Tifa's PoV - since that would complement the previous section with the repeated first line. But then I reread it and realised it was Zack and the significance of the last line, and oh, can I just say that I love this again?
Seimei chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Love it.
Mandylion chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Perfectly in character. I agree with you, Midgar-Rock is awesome! Hehe... I never did imagine Cloud and Tifa with all the mushy, fluffy stuff... It's just not them, but, their more than that, ne? Wonderful story. _
Le Pecore Nere chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
that is very is cool. it brings the love to a more indepth point of view thing. very good.