Reviews for Staring into the Sun
Yankeegomera chapter 1 . 4/15
sour and sweet... happy and sad
jeannie kaulitz chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
it was good... though I did not quite understand the inscription on their graves...
Wolf Dragon Demon chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I liked it, it was an interesting read. It was different but I did like it, I know it's unimportant but you left me wondering on who those two men were, perhaps reincarnations of our dears Harry and Draco.
Justpucky chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Twisted, but I liked it. Makes me wonder what you would see in the Harry Potter Verse, sleep deprived with a sociology book?
LvndrRsThrn chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
lol. your AN explains it all.
m3gz352 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Question! At the end of this story who are the two people?
Draconeedslovingtoo chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
loling at your end commet!i really liked in in a odd way.
TheologyDiscography chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
dark and strange indeed, but i loved it. totally awesome
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
That was... weird and random but anyway... good job o

IP
Makurayami Ookami chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
this was good. well written.
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
I didn't really consider them actual brothers. I found nothing wrong with it. it's nice that you put all of it into one chapter instead of dragging it out, adding more description along the way. This way just gets straight to the point.
Etidorpha chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Very strange, but at the same time, a wonderful one-shot. I loved it. I'm not exactly sure how to explain it, but there's a certain quality about this that makes it sad and yet... wonderful *shrugs* I hate to use the same word again, but I don't exactly know how to articulate it.
Nukenin chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Dark and strange, yeah, but also interesting.
WickedNut chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
This was a really good story. It was all dark and stuff, but it had certain light spots in it...it's hard to explain.

The writing on the gravestone really touched me. It was so sweet and sad at the same time. I was almost crying. That was a good way to end this story. It was depressing, but like I said before, it was kind of sweet, and it had light spots in it too.

Loved it. Keep writing.

Jenna
maryjaneleaf chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
I liked it.

When I read character deaths I wasn't so sure.

I mean, feeling depressed on a day like this would have been horrible, but it wasn't like that.

I enjoyed it.

PS. Listen to Draco and the Malfoys. [They're even better than Harry and the Potters.]

PPS. Ginny and the Weasleys suck!