Reviews for Sometimes
Suddenly-Blue chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
excellent story.
x.SuspendReality.x chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
i love this story! that was a hot scene. chris and dave again yay. your a good writer!
My musi chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
My batista muse: whoo man oh man, this fic was hot. Epecially that part where i flirted with chris and then we f- *Puts hand over mouth* i think we can all say we loved it. my chris muse: hell yeah
shannygoat chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Ok...I actually read this yesterday and didn't have time to leave a review. I have to tell you, it is because of you that Batista/Jericho are my favorite pairing, ever! I use to think it was because of A King's Tale, but then in the Real series...I just see their connection. Now this...

You right them together so well! At first, another author I like had these wonderful stories about Jericho/Orton...I thought that was the best pairing ever. WRONG!

WHen you put Chris and Dave together, magic happens. They seem to know what the other needs and neither are boastful or demanding. There's always this deep respect between the two.

I'm so glad that Chris got more than he expected and Dave got a little comfort and some sleep. I love it.

As always I look forward to more from you!

xoxoxo