Reviews for Notice
Oh, god, I LOVE this fic! :DDD
ZemyxDexion chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Oooh, lookie who's getting a crush on Seifer! :D
FrankIeroRules chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Ahh, I really love how you wrote this! You did a great job, nice work! C:
LostMySightToLight chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
There is a lesson to be learned here...always look at the back of a hot guys face and hope you get lucky :p. also good things come to those who wait...but who has time for that?
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Aww that's cute. Yay Seiner!
roxxihearts chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
LOL! owned by hormaones 3

will this be continued?
Sky Blue Baby chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
I loved it! Cool fic.
0000000009 chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Guh
tuesdayshoes chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
omgsiohfsiehfsoednfnsdof is now fond of Seifer/Hayner

I love your writing style! It flows so smoothly... I am jealous now. D;

-PPH
RococoSpade chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
the sick girl i am, i found hayners embarrasment for drabble.
Jesserfly chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
OMG yes. One of my favorite couples! There's not enough Seifer/Hayner in the world though... 3: ANYWAY! SO CUTE! Totally faving it!
Dark Flamingo chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
ah.. nice. could've been longer, but that's what a drabble is. short..ish.

anyways, would've probably been even niftier if you extended it, but still awesome. :]
Masterday chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
I can relate to this on two levels: One, one of my first crushes was developed because I couldn't see beyond the guy in front of me. After a while, I just stopped trying. [He turned out to be a bit of a bastard, though... :( ]

Second, haven't we all known someone for a really long time and never seen them? And the suddenly, they say or do something they've either done billions of times before or never before and it just hits you-you never knew them. Not really.

[But really, I just love SeiferxHayner. :D ]
Avacados are evil chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
... I love you. (hug/worship)
DragonRider13025 chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
omg yay! your the best! w Seifer! my all time favorite person! i would totally be swooning over him with Hayner! / haha zomg, well, i liked how you could discribe Seifer so easily, your good at details and such! :D