Reviews for Difference
Fire x Ice chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Very well done and beautiful. 3
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
oh yes, all they need was just a little nudge to get in the right direction...i am happy that it worked out very well..
Nightly Halo chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
this was beautiful! The metaphors, and the extended moments! It all fit together so nicely! I applaud you :3

Continue it if you want, I'd defiantly read _;;
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
That was a very interesting perspective. Your imagery and descriptives in the ways they thought were impressive. I was forming pictures in my mind as I read. Excellent story. I especially like the "ending". It was actually happy with no deaths.
Deserted Eternity chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
I'm about to die of fluffiness.

And about to die of awe 'cos that was one of the best-written things I've ever laid eyes on. -favorites- I officially worship you.
WanderCrazy chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
I LOVE THIS!

Gorgeous, Beautiful work. I Wanna Sequel!

Good job
xoxoxlovestinksxoxox chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
That was beautiful!
Lil' Miss Spookiness chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
that was so beautiful!

im nerli cryin !
MissMicike chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Great work!

You portrayed them well, and I loved the fact that they didn't talk to each other.

The only scene that disturbed me was when Light talked about love in front of everyone.

Otherwise I loved this fic!
shiinx2 chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
NIICEE! i have to say that i liked this one too x'D

like your way of writing.

MORE points are that, this one is different, it is not all angsty and light has his tender side x''33
Enigma Orchid chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
lol, burn the flames. Well, I have to say I loved this. It was great. Just the flow to it or somthing about how you described their emotions seemed poetic to me. Well done! :favs:
phoenix of hell chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Wow, incredibly written. It gave the impression of fluff only close to the end, when Raito saw the sun in L's eyes... God, so sweet! But the whole story was amazing, I mean, fluff and angst together? AND some philosophical stuff. Really cool.
sexyknickuhs chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
I can say nothing but "I love this"

this story...it was so beautifully constructed. The imagery was vivid, the vocabulary was excellent and the overall tone of the story was sad, in a way, but so sweet.

This is a TRUE romance story. I rarely ever see stories to deep here, stories that can actually be called Romance.

You are a brilliant author.
Bloodied Wings chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Hm. Interesting... I liked it. It's a different idea, I haven't read one with an ending like that.
ac-the-brain-supreme chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
NYAH! So cute! But do you know what would have made this an even better story? L rejecting Light! That would have made this a true angst fic! And so much better than the awesomeness it is!