Reviews for Why everyone shares in Pokemon
too-much-romance chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
*grins* Why is this so amusing. Not just the story, but imagining you writing this, three years ago, I can imagine a little hyper person writing this. XD

Anyway, never played the game, but my best friend forever, Mango, does, so I'm glad I got the joke. XD I wonder if I should even...try to read all your stuff on here. XD

I do read a bit of Pokemon Special after all... (At least until Lugia appears in Johto. XP)

TMRomance
Phyllis Joy Wolfe chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Yay! Pikachu zapped Ash! Serves 'im right for not letting Pikachu play. _
mountaindude chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
HOOPLAH! Paper Mario...love that game! And Misty's reaction after losing is just like one of my friends, who always quits after 2 minutes. Please continue!
Jenny chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Hey, i'm serious, big animation companies need an imagination like yours, very good stories nd i mean it! )
Mewy chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
So cute. Now that I think about it, I actually learned about this fic from Mystery science theater 3002. And the other two but this is better.
kamitori chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
ok, hi! I'm reviewing, so don't glare at me because it took me so long! *cough* anyways, this is funny, especially when Pikachu zaps Ash! Anyways, here's a suggestion: try making different paragraphs when different people talk. anyways, gotta add this to my faves!
Allison Mikov chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Short but awesome (runs of to read Ash and door)
prettygirl17 chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Is Ash in the game?
Anicrazy chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
1)I liked it.

2)Unfortunately, it's too short to be used as an individual movie...

3) ...but I can use it as a short before the actual movie plays (kinda like the Pikachu Shorts).

4)Thanks for the great review.

6) Could I riff a longer Pokemon fic of yours, if you don't mind?

7) Reread 5).

8) Taste your own medicine.
Dawn Rox chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
well for such a short fic this is really good. I wonder how far Ash got in the game.
DuckieGoesQwack chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Ahahas. This is a funny oneshot fic. Although its short, you made it really humorous and descriptive. xD Its funny how they barely even started playing the game and stopped 5 seconds later. This is really great for your first oneshot fic. Keep up with the good work! I'll be reviewing you whenever i can :)

-Tiff
Swiftstream chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Ash is so mean to Pikachu- he deserves to be Mario and have Pikachu control him. Can't wait for your Paper Mario fanfic.
Fortune Maiden chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
This is really funny. Ash is Evil. And a shout to those of you who read this. HOW COME Y'ALL NEVER REVIEW. i review practically every fic I read to be nice.