Reviews for An Accident of Fate
Elise chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
Kinda sad :'( but very good, I like it! :)
Pen-Name-Kitsune-chan chapter 5 . 3/15/2009
Please update soon! I'm eager to see what happens next, and I'm enoying this.

It'll be interesting to see how Drizzt's spli personality will play into the whole ressurection thing. Also, does the hunter really count as a follower of... not even going to try to spell it. That might cause problems with the whole getting into the afterlife in the first place thing...
Cymri chapter 5 . 7/23/2008
Please write more soon.
Herald of Chaos chapter 5 . 1/3/2008
UPDATE! And what's with Drizzt and the Hunter?
Sheraven chapter 5 . 12/27/2007
When I started reading, I was worried you were going to make Cattie-Brie a weak-minded, snivling idiot wailing about what a bad person she was, but then you surprised me. You actually kept the story about Drizzt, taking me into his struggles in the afterlife. I'm really looking forward to what Cadderly can do, and I thank you for keeping everyone in character, including Regis getting sick near Drizzt's body.
catgirl789 chapter 5 . 9/9/2007
Wow. You make good stories. )
KenshinnXX chapter 5 . 8/7/2007
Very good story. I really like your writing style, as well. Can't wait for more. _
Yami Roojii chapter 4 . 5/24/2007
Awesome! You managed to stay pretty in character with all of them, which is a hard thing to do if you go by most of the other fics I've read in this catagory. But maybe I'm just unlucky, I dunno...

Overall, I think it's a great idea and I really hope you continue it soon. :)
Adraina chapter 3 . 5/5/2007
WOW This is great! Keep it up! I actually cried when Guen came out.
200meters chapter 3 . 4/26/2007
You know, I don't usually read deathfics, but I made an exception, and I'm glad I did. This story is very well written and I enjoyed reading it, even if it did almost make me cry. Poor Drizzt, that's a sucky way to die. I especially liked your description of Guen's mourning, it seemed really true to her characterization. Good job!
Surreptitious Chi X chapter 2 . 4/20/2007
I like your description of the Fugue Plane. I was relieved that you stuck to that part of FR canon - people are crazy and sometimes sentimental about afterlife stuff and compulsively make up their own instead of sticking to what canon says.
Silverbane chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Wow, this fic took a minute to digest. It is entirely possible for Besheba to protect their clerics in that way. You have talent, please keep writing this fic. Give Drizzt a hero's funeral and make it vivid. Do mind if I use your Beshaba trick in my own D&D games?