Reviews for The ABCs of Growing Up
Wrinkled Fabric chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
This is excellent! I could bet this High School reunion isn't going to be fun for Chloe, I love that she asked Jack and that he's going to support her.

Loving it so far, I can't wait for the next chapter.
Sad Flamer you chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Damn all you can fucking do is talk shit about other people's stories. I'm here looking at yours and going " fuck for someone so mature, you certainly don't write like that. " ITS SO EFFING BORING. I'm sitting in my chair falling asleep. Damn i bet you can't even do a hot sex scene even it was to save your life. It'll probably be too fucking boring for an orgasm.
engine47 chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
I absolutely love this! Great job, you captured their characters perfectly and I love the setup.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Oh god. Jack and Chloe and a reunion. I reiterate oh god. Has either of them yet figured out the magnitude of the murphyionic field that surrounds them? Whatever can go wrong, will go wrong! I'm not sure I want to watch, and yet I can't look away! LOL. Update soon, and nice job with Jack "hiding" the scars. Interesting touch.
BlindAlley05 chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
I really like your first chapter. You have a real gift with your writing! I have to tell you that it's the title that caught my attention plus I'm a huge huge huge Jack/Chloe fan 0)

Hanz the Bunny chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
lol, this was great! poor chloe, sometimes i feel so bad for her, lol.
happyhooligan2001 chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
I would love to feed your muse, I'm sure she's very hungry. High School reunions can be very awkward. Especially for those who didn't really enjoy their high school years as I suspect Chloe didn't. I love the fact that she's taking Jack along. I guess Ardrey's out of the picture and I suspect Chloe and Morris are in a hate phase of their love/hate relationship. And she really shouldn't terrorize the only guard at CTU who bothers to check IDs. They really need more of those.
omg.it's.wickedjelly chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Okay...so what would your muse like today? Chips and salsa? Ice cream? Jello? You want it, I got it. ;)

"'Not that I regret the treason thing! At all!'"

~ Woo! That line made me smile.

Anywho, this was an outstanding character study, and I just so happen love your writing style.

I'm not going to forgot about those last three letters your wrote, you know. "TBC"? So gonna hold you to it. :)
shosh chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
I really really really like this! it sounds like it's just gonna get better please update soon!
xanth75 chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
pretty interesting story so far so please keep updating .. can't wait for the actual reunion hehheh.. take care