Reviews for Caffeine is Detrimental to Your Health
KitaraStrife chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Omg why have I not read this before? XD GODS, I miss talking with you. :(

Rufus, you should know better than to take something away from your Turks like that.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
I nearly peed omg XD
The Phantom Dragon chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
sounds like what would happen if you threw all my writer friends and me in a room under the same circumstances, except we would have strung Rufus up naked and used him for dart practice first, after which we would hire someone to hypnotize him weekly with visions of further attempts to regulate any form of impute for us
*grins evilly and imagines Rufus dreaming of being strapped to a pole over a bonfire by a bunch of cannibalistic natives after attempting to stop Reno from roasting marshmallows in the office with his lighter*
JenesisX chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I want to be a Turk, too. If Reno can do it, so can I!
MissAnimeMiss chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
LMFAO! that is all -_-
dannielovessora chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Dude, i seriously almost fell off my bed from laughing! At first i thought Reno was on Crack. Coffee deprivation is horrible! Sure, i drink coffee sometimes but take away frappuccino's and you will Die! I would seriously side with the turks.

-Yumi.
Rulisu chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Oh god... that TOTALLY made my morning.

Night.

Whatever it is right now. -_-

What I love is that you know exactly how to make each character seem like a PERSON and not words on a flickering screen. And you make it easy to connect with them.

While I don't rely on coffee exactly, if I don't have my morning cigarette, everyone suffers.

And while I typically HATE OCs, I have fallen in love with yours.

They're not Mary Sues, they're not completely out of place in the universe of the game... they mesh. Perfectly. As if that conniving little Japanese man made them himself.

(Tetsuya's on my shitlist for killing Zack. D: )
Shadowhazard911 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
rude pops advils like Mn'Ms that was so damn funny

i turned purpule from laghing no joke XD
lonelyassassin chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
LOL I loved this, couldn't stop laughing!
t3h maniac chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
"HELP ME! The giraffe recruitted the hippo and now they are trying to mate to make a long necked fat assed animal breed to EAT ME!"

XD XD XD XD XD XD

And that's why I rely solely on sugar and not caffine. Well... apart from the odd Red Bull.
AvEnGinGAngEL123 chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

that was...*whipes away tear*...Oh my gods...that was just... BWAHAHAHAHA!

*Laughs until she pops. Small peices of flesh and computer wiring drift away on the wind*
LadyTwist chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
ROFL!

I can totally relate. Coffee is truly nectar from the gods.
See No Dum-Dums chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
free at last, free at last, great Odin almighty, we're free at last!

Good thing Rufus didn't ban the coffee throughout Midgar, else 20 would march to Shira HQ and listen to Reno's speech.

Uh-oh.

Nicely done! Can't help laughing!
bobbinbird chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
this is hilarious, i actually hurt myself laughing. keep it up
TemptressLycoris chapter 1 . 10/17/2007