Reviews for For Just One Night
sparkling apples chapter 1 . 2/15
Urgh, heart-wrenchingly beautiful. When playing the game, I'd always hate to pick the bachelorette/ bachelor with rivals, as I'd feel upset to separate the two and leave one of them alone and without a partner.
floridapanther28 not logged in chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Maybe it's because it's 10:12 pm at night and I usually go to bed at, like, 8:00, or maybe it's because I'm the biggest Grary fangirl alive, but tears came to my eyes as I read that ending. I was completely absorbed in your story as I read it. I felt Mary's sorrow... jeez I sound pathetic

Glad you like Grary and hate Graire just like meeee

Sorry bout that up there I'm an airhead :D

Her deep dark eyes traced the outline of the stars, making out the constellations. There was Orion, and she could see the little dipper. Then she searched for her sign, Sagittarius. She sought for the centaur in vain, then sighed. It was no use. Instead, she fixed her eyes on the North Star: constant, unchanging, and strong. You could always fall back on it if you were lost or alone. And her heart seemed to break apart as she realized no one would ever be her North Star.

I think those are the most amazing eight sentences I have ever read in my entire life.

You should seriously make your own stories, like not on fanfiction, and get them published. You are AUTHOR great. Really. Please consider it :D

Please write more Grary! If there's anything that this Harvest Moon fandom needs, it's Grary.

Don't even get me started on Vabrina. :P

Keep writing, or a jillion people that are reading this will be very disappointed!
SweetieLove chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
OH MAH GASH SCARLET! You always make me want to cry with your fics! Why, oh, why do you have to write so good?

Seriously, somebody important should have read this and prepared a signing contract for your OWN BOOK... XD
Ninny-na chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Poor Mary...

I always feel so sad for her.

D:

Even though I married Gray in my game. x3
Scarlet Snidget chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
This was such an awesome fic... but it was so sad. I had never learned to sympathize with Mary before reading your stories.
Breadaknee chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Oh, how sad.

You write very well!

I am a huge Graire shipper, but I also love Grary too. You write both especially wonderful. Good job!
Kountry101 chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
. How bittersweet!
Midnight Philosophy chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
This fic is really sad. But it's really great too! Keep writing more stories, because you rock! Grary forever!
Kuruk chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Oh, Scarlet! I never reviewed this; and it's so good!

I love Mary (check the profile) and it hurts to see my favorite bachelorette hurt... and alone... Grr... that meanie Claire...

Well, I DO love Mary, but this fic is a masterpiece. Great angst... I wanna do an angst series (CHECK MY PROFILE!) :)

Great job... though I'm very late in reviewing... Sorry.

Kuruk
Ekoaleko chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Hah. Wow. I was just randomly fishing around some fanfics, and then I found this one. I'd zipped through it once before, but my eyes being drawn to monologue and not description, I skipped over it. -smacks past self- gah. I think this tops any Gray x Mary fic. You pretty much covered it all... I mean, seriously. I don't think there's one topic over their situation that you haven't completely elaborated. Plus the birthday thing made me go WTF SCREW YOU GRAY.

Gray seems like an utterly realistic character. Like I can't even say. But... wow.

-is in love with your writing-
MikariStar chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
aw, that was sad but cute
Moonlit Dreaming chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
That was so beautifully written! It really makes you think about poor Mary who always gets left behind.

I loved it! :)
DoubleKK chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Damn. This is like fifty BILLION times beter than my pathetic little Gray and Mary breakup oneshot.

WHY IS THE WORLD SO CRUEL!

(I'm talking both about incredible sadness in this fic, and the fact that my story sucks)

I MUST READ THE REST OF YOUR STORIES!
StarrNight chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
0_0;

Oh.

That was beautiful.

I love myself some Graire, but really, if you put it in your light, Grary is quite amazing, too. So sad. Good job.
chikn chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
that was so good, you are really talented