Reviews for Passage
Sparkle Girl 1998 chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
That was AWESOME!
C-T-CT chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
You know the funny thing...I actually searched Charbel Makhluf at the 3rd chapter, before your 4th chapter explained him...knowing how you like to surprise the reader.

Great job, and I enjoyed the emotionally heaviness. I think one of the many great theme as to why TMNT remains popular is the brotherhood camaraderie and that was definitely reflected here. But I was a little uncertain about Leo so quickly choosing that antidote route and not heavily weighing the decision of possibly not coming back alive, and leaving Mike (the most lighthearted of the group) alone to grow up and mature so fast. But forget that, I don't mean to complain about it...just a little uncertain.

As for the very high T rating, I think it was appropriate because it was "very high" and trachea and muscle description with Donatello certainly demonstrated that. I think what would have crossed over into M territory, would be if you added descriptive, personification gore about those internal bodily structures as if the had a "mind of their own" reacting to such intense stress.

Just my thoughts...
And again, great job! **claps hands***
tmntlover2013 chapter 4 . 7/19/2010
Great job on the story I liked it a lot.
authoroftherose chapter 4 . 1/18/2008
ow wow that was amazing! i was upset when you killed Donny but you brought him back. this story was extremly well written and it caught my attention! I loved it.! Please keep up the writing. You should have sequil to this!
Tewi chapter 4 . 6/8/2007
Wow...I really enjoyed reading this! Excellente job!

Weird how Charbel had that oil and it ended up being given to Leo... But it is also extremely exciting!

"A gift... one that I'll have forever. Charbel gave to me that last part of him - that incorruptibility. His gift - the life and the health of me and mine. As long as I remain by my brothers, as long as I can reach out to them when they are in need - as long as this ointment flows through my veins...

We will live on."

That is a totally awesome way to end the story! Just fantastic!

Also; very touching that Charbel decided to give up the last of his life just because Leo did to save that poor child (and yay for saving the child)! Very, very touching!

Thank god that in the end they're all alive! Death is just so sad!

Superb job on this!
Michelle chapter 4 . 4/29/2007
OMG that was so good when i forst started reading it i almost cried it is soo good.
The Ghost of FF. Net chapter 4 . 4/24/2007
Thank you so much for posting this story. This whole chapter gave me chills!
The Ghost of FF. Net chapter 3 . 4/23/2007
I swear I was mesmorized by every word. I don't know why I've never seen your stories before. Can't wait to see how this one ends! :D
Crystalkeeper chapter 3 . 4/22/2007
wow this is good...i hope you update soon
Efiwyvan chapter 2 . 4/22/2007
Actually, this was posted under the T rating here at for seven years under the name AJ3. I am just reposting all my old stuff under this name and didn't see the need to change the rating. I do realize it is pretty heavy, though - and I will note that in the summary. Thank you :)
The Ghost of FF. Net chapter 2 . 4/22/2007
This is some heavy stuff. Seriously. Might want to take it to an M rating just to be safe. Pretty damn good nonetheless.