Reviews for Acceleration
ssyee123 chapter 1 . 4/19/2017
Do yanagi renji and sakuno story please
127Suzanne chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I loved this story! I think this was probably the cutest fanfiction story i have ever read. But than again, I haven't read the rest of your stories yet. :P
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
So cute!

Great one-shot! I absolutely LOVED it!
hikao-chan chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
KAWAI!.. this is romantic and funny! :P :)
Slytherwatt chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
LOVED IT A LOT! :) Sengoku is so sweet! The physics analogy made me laugh. Lol. XD And the last line was the bomb. Woo! Make more SengokuxSakuno please!
WalkingWithWater chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
ahh... cute fic! saku sen . 1st fic i've read of them
Bluementrit chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
kawai

SO

SWEET
ThisWasOnceAnActiveAccount chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
aw...kawaii! not only that i also learned something new!
nephreia chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
AH! SO CUTE I CAN'T RESIST! AWESOME!
xxkoffeexx chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Kyaah! So cute... I love Sengoku and you wrote his character perfectly. _ Not really a SenSaku advocator, but this was really sweet. Great job, and thank you!
imalmostembarrassed chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Waa.. The 'quite a few overprotective, very fond of stalking, Seigaku regulars’ really got me. I almost shouted it out. Ahahahaha.. This has a lot of humor in it than what I expected. And the setting was really nice. Sakuno fits with everybody! I like your story very much I hope you make more with other pairings too.
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Nice!
animecutie143 chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
The story was pretty good... _
GSandM chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Ever since we saw Sengoku we thought, automatically, that he was SOME sort of leprechaun! We mean, come on, he wears GREEN and has ORANGE hair! We loved this story so much, everyone was very, very in character! XD, you don't know how hard it is to find a decent SenSaku.

Maybe one asides this fic! Oh, the part; "I was convinced about the twenty-seventh time you asked me, but Tomo-chan made me wait until fifty to be sure" Was SO funny! I can't believe Tomoka made him wait until 50! XD, she was convinced at 28.

Huuzah! The Kissing Booth fic is underway! But we're really glad you put out this one-shot! It's really good, sigh, we love leprechauns. Especially Sengoku Leprechauns! YAY! Long live leprechauns!

Ah, anyway, seeing as we ramble endlessly, we hope you put out other great fics soon! We'll be waiting at the edge of our seats! P.S. Did you send us an e-mail, Hanabi carelessly deleted a mountain full before realizing what she had done. Hanabi: EXCUSE ME! Sakura: Sigh.

Hope you make other nice fics later!

Sayounara, sorry we reviewed so-oo-oo late!
Heyya chapter 1 . 4/19/2007