Reviews for Chronicles of the Sage Siblings
kratos's appreintice chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
hi! i figured since fishie talks about you some while we IM, that i should read one of your fics. this is pretty good. id read some more, but my attention span will not last much longer. in other words, im too hyper to sit down to read another chapter. .
Jenova Remnant chapter 5 . 10/19/2007
sorry it took so long for me to review I was still working on my essay and then had class. It ended up being 8 whole pages. a line or two more would have caused it to go to a 9th page...at least thats done now...Anyways, great chapter! Can't wait for the next one!

Dreamer's Samhain chapter 4 . 9/25/2007
holy shit. DAMMIT! poor poor Genis. He's gonna be shocked to Hell and back again. poor Genis.

Bucky
Jenova Remnant chapter 4 . 9/25/2007
Gaar is commanding the demons? that is diffinately a twist. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Dreamer's Samhain chapter 3 . 9/24/2007
nice chapter. I like how you went on more about Genis and Garr instead of the others. really nice chapter too.

Poor Raine.

Bucky.
Tobiasa chapter 3 . 9/16/2007
This chapter ruled. It had pure Kratos PWNAGE, which is ALWAYS good. Kratos is good, mmyes...Way to make him a badass.

and LOL at the Norsemen thinking Genis' kendama Mjolnir. Silly Norsemen.

Now go and rescue Gaar or I'll empty the prison yards.
Jenova Remnant chapter 3 . 9/16/2007
wow...thats really interesting! Can't wait for the next chapter!

Dreamer's Samhain chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
this is a really interesting story, and I hope that you continue it. I love the whole idea of Genis and your OC Gaar being in a different world, and Raine freaking out and wanting to be away from the others.

They'll all meet up later right?
Aiwethryne chapter 2 . 6/24/2007
Gasp! I remember you! You were unheard of for, like, a LONG time! You FINALLY decided to update. But do you remember the two people who also exist that you seemed to brush over...? Hm?

Anywhoos... I'd like it if you delve a little more in Genis and Raine's views of everything. I like fluffy sibling stuff, so if you can... (stares off into the distance) Well, still a great chapter!
Tobiasa chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
YAY badass Raine! Wo! Kickass Raine rules! Want more! *waves little flag*

I am happy! This fic will destroy the hated plotholes! PLOTHOLES BAD! BAD! *hiss* Looking forward to earthly misadventures! YAY our planet! _
Aiwethryne chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
...Um, should I read Dark Tidings first...? Well, I don't think I really needed it to get the story. So... uh... (-thumbs up-) Go on, please. (but I'm dying! ack! my computer is STUPID! -grumbles-)