Reviews for The Iris Chronicles Book#1: The Beginning
astrid chapter 6 . 8/3/2005
great story! I read the whole thing in one sitting because I couldn't stop reading :D kudos to you!
Emeryl chapter 6 . 7/19/2002
This is going to my favorites! I love Cleris!
Liete chapter 6 . 12/31/2001
That is so cool! - I hope you get the next story up soon! It will drive me crazy waiting for the next part... I wonder who will get Lance...
Flower Girl FF7 chapter 6 . 12/31/2001
Great ending Mallow! your really starting to get me interested on who is going to win this love triangle jen/lance and heather. Maybe you did. I'm so clueless! Great job mallow! Love to see some more of your work in the future!
Sorceress Fujin chapter 1 . 12/31/2001
Interesting... hehe you should put some yuffieXVincent in it too... hehe
Daze Riot chapter 6 . 12/30/2001
Well dude, firstly, your characters might not be prefect, but hey, close enough eh? Anyway, I'm about to put up the 3 final chapters in my "Riot bros" I'm gonna take a break from that story and start mt BIG story about Ky (maybe I can use Iris in it again? Please?). Anyway, good luck, and let the force be with you! ...Umm, where did that come from...? Uhh, see ya!_
Daze Riot chapter 5 . 11/23/2001
About time! Just kidding. I'm so jellous of you! Your so good and all characters are perfect! I was gonna use Iris in my story (he said I could so BACK OFF!) but I just can't seem to put it all together cuz your world and mine just don't seem to be abel to fit together. Damnit! Oh well, I'd like you to meet my new main character Ky. Hes in my new fic, its more serious and kinda sad too. But its got a good story (just a badly writen). Well I better go now, I'm taking up to much space, bye.

~Daze~
Yunalesca Strife chapter 5 . 11/16/2001
Hey Mallow! I feel so selfish all of a sudden! Why did my character have to be a princess? Oh well. The angel thing is kinda cool! Anyway, put the next chapter up quick, m'kay? _
Flower Girl FF7 chapter 5 . 11/11/2001
HEY MALLOW!

great chapter. You got me intrigued. Wonder whose gonna get lance. For some reason I'm rooting for Jen. Have no clue why ! This is a wonderful chapter. Keep going! Thanks for the shout! means a lot to me. Gotta love your fics! Cya!
Tiger5913 chapter 4 . 10/11/2001
. Hey now, don't keep us waiting too long, you hear? Dan, e-mail me whenever you upload a new chapter to this series, okay? I so wanna see how this turns out. *grin*
Tiger5913 chapter 3 . 10/11/2001
Hehehe, this is hella sick, Dan. (That's CA slang for "cool", just in case you think I'm dissing your story heaven forbid. o.0) Lance is a big flirt, just like Irvine KINNEAS from FFVIII. .~ JON seems cool; Chrono Trigger's Robo of this story. Very nice plot so far, and now I'm off to read the rest! .
Tiger5913 chapter 2 . 10/11/2001
.~ Took down four guys solo, huh? HELL yes! *pumps fist into air* Thanks for doing that Dan; love ya for it! . Poor Cloud, getting almost killed while saving his daughter and her friends. o.o
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 10/11/2001
Hey Dan, what's up my friend! *hug* Thanks for reviewing my CC story; this is an awesome series! Sorry it took me so long to review, but I've been reading it at school, and just when I finish - or even sometimes I DON'T get to finish - I have to be whisked off to class. -.- Well, I'll try harder these coming days, okay? And please review my newest BR NC-17! *pleading eyes*
Daze Riot chapter 4 . 9/3/2001
Wow, this story is just getting better. I know Heather (she told me to read this). If Yunalesca reads this thank for inspring me to write, all the encourgnment helped me alot so thanks very much. Well keep up the good work and keep Heather out of troubel:).
Daze Riot chapter 1 . 9/3/2001
Hey great story so far. Its a really great idea to put people you know in your story, I done that once but it wasnt very good:) Well keep it up.