Reviews for One Morning, Two schools, Many Cracks
sierrafujoshiakut chapter 1 . 4/23
Muahahahhahahahahahaahahahahhahahahaha
This story is super crack and gold
Even though is just their stupidity, but to think Atobe get panic and Snada fainted is so hilarious.
And Hyotei regular too
Owowowowowow
And to think Atobe has 3 ex in his own team, I wonder wether he has more outside.
Muahahahahah
Thanks for writting this funny story
strawberrypockygrapefanta chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
nope not stew-pid.

just really fun is all.
Marshmallow73 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
It's too... hilarious! x3 Totally love it...!

OMG, just how many boyfriends did Atobe have? x3
M3lanch0ly chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
LOL. BECAUSE HE'S YUKIMURA SEIICHI, HE CAN ORDER PEOPLE AROUND.
azurebreeze chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
I LOVE IT!...simply...amazing...))
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Nice!
ooRyuuseioo chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
haha! more crack! XD

i like your Tango Pair fics. funny and partly fluffy.

i was hoping you made Atobe pregnant for real. that'll crack me up more. XD

i hope you make more Tango Pair fics. )
freysan chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
What I say is nothing but truth, right?

-that's Yuki-chan, yah know...(n.n)

aw...fluff...that's cute!
Tora Macaw chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Weakly crawls back onto chair after laughing my guts out on the floor.. MAN! That fic should come with health warning! First, I read this.. WHILE EATING DINNER! Thankfully, years of working with animals has given me a strong stomach so no trouble with the throwing up bits. The zanny humour on the other hand almost sent me to hospital. NEVER laugh and eat at the same time! LOL Over all, that story was bloody brillent, one of your best yet! THANK YOU! I really enjoyed it!
nessi chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
I was like "Damn, why don't people warn there's mpreg? Dx" Then when I realised they were simply that stupid...both of them... xD

“And here I thought that you’re smart enough to at least understand that male like you could not get pregnant no matter how oversexed they are.”

And I liked they're housewife and stuff future description. xD Yukimura does have that weird controlling power. Liked him and Yuushi in the end.

Crack, stupid but it made me laugh. xD
merissala chapter 1 . 4/19/2007

“So much from someone who collapsed just after hearing the mere suggestion that this oversexed male might be pregnant!”

“All of my club members, those 200 people all, heard this morning that their almighty captain Atobe Keigo had been raped and ended up being pregnant.”

*laughs* *laughs some more* *LOL*

I love it!
DarkAngelus chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
XD !

This fic is the reason about my love for the Tango Pair XD

They are so funny and cute together XD

Aww it's really cute... and the part:

Yeah, indeed staying in the darkness was…

“If Sanada died, can I take Atobe for myself?”

…definitely not good!

XD JajaJAja this part kill me!

Really, can you write more scenes of them together?¿

Please ... you write a beautiful tango pair!

See you!
kei-chan chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
so good! tango pair is the best and there is not much of them out there. Your amazing fic contribution is very loved! thanks

please write more tango!
Gwynhafra chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
You thought it was stupid? I thought it was rather cute. Though I was a little disappointed that it was stomach flu. I was hoping it was MPreg...(yup, my mind is more twisted than yours)

Hope to see more fics from you.
Jiko Fujiani chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
AWESOME! I loved my head off at this... hahaha! Love Atobe's reaction.