Reviews for Cars: Sally's Story
The game starts with a short animation. First Jess the cat disposes of the squeaky earth ball and then he dances to the Bee Gees - Stayin' Alive.
Jess..." called Sara clifton, but Jess the cat ran off crying, knocking down a pile of bricks.
DancingKitKat chapter 22 . 8/12/2013
Great book! I really loved it. :)
DancingKitKat chapter 18 . 8/12/2013
Awww, poor Sally. :'( Great chapter!
DancingKitKat chapter 17 . 8/12/2013
FAN-GIRLING! EEH! This chapter was SO cute!

(Don't tell anyone that I fan-girl over Cars ;))
DancingKitKat chapter 11 . 8/12/2013
Great chapter! I really liked this one. :)
DancingKitKat chapter 10 . 8/12/2013
IT'S LOVE, SALLY! IT'S LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE! Great chapter!
DancingKitKat chapter 8 . 8/12/2013
'I'm talking to Bessie now! I'm talking to BESSIE!'

LOL, I'm really loving this book.
DancingKitKat chapter 5 . 8/12/2013
LOL, Lightning's little scene there still cracks me up. 'I'M BECOMING ONE OF THEM!' Great chapter!
DancingKitKat chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
HAHA! LOL, can you tell I liked that chapter? ;)
DancingKitKat chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Nice. :)
PrayerGirl chapter 22 . 2/5/2013
Aww very cute ending!
Rhyme2Reason chapter 22 . 1/20/2013
Wow.
That was so... Amazing! The way you captured Sally's feelings and emotions was great! And hearing the dialogue once again made me really happy. Cars is definitely better than Cars 2. This one teaches you a moral, a lesson, "Life's not about the destination, but its about, the journey."
TrueBlue170 chapter 22 . 2/21/2012
Oh my goodness, this was a delight to read! This explained a lot about what was happening with Sally in the movie. :)

I found Sally's internal struggle with her feelings for Lightning adorable and funny. For example, it's clear that she's physically attracted to him, yet is repelled by his (initial) behaviour. For example in chapter 7, when Sally's uncontrollable feelings popped up again when he revved his engine before the race, then she immediately scolded herself for thinking that. And when she noticed his eyes in the courtroom at the beginning. It made me laugh, yet made me think "Awww!" at the same time. Your idea of Sally initally liking him was definitely original, yet you stil kept her in character so I imagined her thinking these things in the movie. :D

Only criticism: I did find some of Sally's behaviour in chapter 17 with Doc kind of out-of-character. Sure, she will have definitely been devastated from Lightning's leaving, but I couldn't really picture Sally starting to sob like that. I pictured her as being more of the type to show her anger for Doc, yet be TRYING to hide how she also felt, or TRYING not to cry. Anyway, that's just me, and it doesn't really take away the adorableness of the story!

Yours truly, True Blue. *bows*
Guitarprincess chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Awesome! It will be cool to see the movie from Sally's point of view!