Reviews for hangman’s comin’ down from the gallows
MavenAlysse chapter 14 . 7/30/2011
(bloody wings and sharpened fangs)

WOW! I'd really love to see more on this particular plot. Wonderfully written. I can feel just how 'wild' Vin is - more dragon than man. Do the others know? How do/did they react? Please seriously consider continuing this.

Thank you so much for sharing!

MavenAlysse
sfulton229 chapter 15 . 1/4/2011
Terrific ficlet! Great idea for a crossover and love that Ezra and Methos are old friends. Nice that Ezra is Babylonian and that Travis is willing to take time to get someone else in to protect Ezra's cover. Love the image of Ezra and Methos sitting at a table catching up in different languages. You really showed just how old they both are with the mention that the US didn't exist the last time they met. These two go great together! Thank you so much for sharing this here. Hope to see more Ezra/Mag 7 ficlets from you.
sfulton229 chapter 14 . 10/23/2010
Wow, what a fantastic AU! Such a great idea and a terrific way of working canon into the story. Nice allegory with what happened to Native Americans and the government. Vin will be a powerful weapon on whatever side he's on and I'm betting I can figure out who he will fight for. Love the slight variations in the names and Nettie is a very powerful dragon indeed. Vin's pain and anger are so clear in this as is the comfort he gets from Chris. I just enjoyed this story so much! I know you do drabbles and I hope to see you revisit this AU when inspiration strikes. Thank you so much for sharing this!
sfulton229 chapter 13 . 5/23/2010
Completely believeable and very appropriate deaths for everyone. All the possibilities really fit. The last one also goes with what I would expect. If all Seven were wiped out that would be the end of the town. Thank you for posting this terrific look at the guys' deaths both individually and collectively! Hope to see more Mag 7 from you!
sfulton229 chapter 12 . 5/11/2010
Terrific look at why Ezra is staying. His attachment is to the others in the group and definately not the town. So nice that Ezra expects to die for the others in the Seven or for the others to get tired of him and drive him off. Lovely touch of fatalism and melancholy. Thank you so much for sharing this and I hope to see more Mag 7 and Ezra fic from you.
sfulton229 chapter 11 . 4/27/2010
Wow, you packed quite a punch into those 220 words. Very moving fic and very vivid images. Vin slowly dying and Josiah giving what comfort he could. The story of Ruth was just so appropriate here; at least Vin died knowing the love of his brothers. The crows were just right. I'm sure vengence will fall from the heavens now and I can see Chris not stopping for anything and the others right behind him. Thanks for posting this! Love your Mag 7.
sfulton229 chapter 10 . 4/11/2010
Terrific imagery. I can see Ezra not wanting to stay without the others and since they are all dead, either physically or emotionally, he might as well go. They are what held him there. Very touching and just what I would expect Ezra to do. Thank you so much for sharing this.
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 10 . 4/10/2010
I almost teared up that was so sad -

Tala-Paige
sfulton229 chapter 9 . 3/19/2010
Very nice crossover with Supernatural! I can see Ezra and Dean as a couple; having fun and getting into and out of trouble but not together for the long haul. Nice that they are enjoying a good card game and a chance to catch up. Vin and Sam have a lot to talk about as well. Very nice pairing. Hope to see more Mag 7 from you; maybe Vin and Ezra could find themselves in a situation needing Dean and Sam's expertise. Thanks for posting this.
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 9 . 3/19/2010
I love this drabble...for whatever reason, Magnificent Seven and Supernatural just work together ;]

Tala-Paige
Cassandra30 chapter 8 . 2/16/2010
Yes! That is the right attitude! Some of those folks need a serious attitude adjustment. hey are just too self righteous! Beside most of the tricky stuff was actually thought up by Chris or Vin.
betsylupin chapter 8 . 2/9/2010
These were wonderful, thank you for posting them. Sorry for the single review but time didn't permit. Josiah's story was so sad. Chris's was my favorite, as was the last Ezra one. And Nathan? Looking forward to more.
sfulton229 chapter 8 . 2/9/2010
Very intriguing look at Ezra and why he keeps trying. You show just how seductive being killed is for him and his determination not to lose no matter what is very clear. I really enjoyed this. Thank you so much for posting this; very insightful.
sfulton229 chapter 7 . 11/10/2008
Lovely look at the future and the possible outcome of the team. I can see Vin going off by himself like that, not able to stay but not regreting being a part of the Seven. Bittersweet but nice. Thanks for posting this.
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 9/24/2007
Good chapter. But I believe they were beginning to understand that people Ezra especially sometimes live down to what you expect them to be.