Reviews for Small Town Letdown
Christmas Roses chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Lol. This thing is awesome.
Izzy6mangalife chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Another story I really really liked. I wish you wrote more of these! You truly are a great writer! I love the subtle sarcasm everywhere! Well, maybe not even sarcasm, but you know what I mean! :3 It can be so random, and so enjoyable!
Dark RoseXx chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Cool. I don't know why but I love this style of writing, not too much detail, but just enough.

Great work here. lol. (don't ask me why i said lol)

You made this really funny, in true South Park style.

I just gotta say that you are amazing at writing fiction.
DOOM criteria chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
this was REALLY hilarious! good job! there were a few small spelling errors, but that's it. :)
scoottt chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Eh, I suppose it was alright. Although, you didn't really go into much detail throughout the whole story in general. Sorry. :O
shannello chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Aw.

This is the kind of one-shot that kills me FOR REALS.

The liking between Kyle and Kenny that ISN'T one-sided.

The way Kyle picks Kenny over the other two, just slightly, but still enough for Kenny to notice.

And the cute, boyish adventure they had.

Running away. Stealing Dad's credit cards and car.

:]

Everything in this was just so good.

So yummy and written so well I could just die.

:D

MOAR JUST LIKE THIS ONE PLEASE!
Anomi chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
aweh.

It's stories like this that make me hate one-shots, always getting me emotional.
EndlessMasquerading chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
aw that was really lovely :D I liked the little conclusion especially and what was really nice was the lightheartedness and positivity of the whole thing, it was refreshing :D
jacob chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Solid little story, although the inner pervert in me wishes the slash was more overt. Great characterizations though, and that bit about not using hands was pure Kenny. Clever and written in the present tense to boot? Awesome to the max.