Reviews for Providence
LPeck chapter 17 . 9/19/2013
Really loving this! Although worried about how you would include the 'Charlie' story line because from the start here I don't think it would work easily or very well...although all of this is pretty much a mot point as you haven't updated in ages!
Haleigh AKA CheavronChick chapter 17 . 6/20/2010
this is great! its to great to put into words soo plz plz ppplllllzzzzzzzzz finish thist story its perfect. abulsty perfect preeeeeettttyyyyy ppllzzzz PPPLLLLLZZZZZZ
meeeeeeeeeeee chapter 17 . 3/21/2010
i know you havn't written anything on this story since 2007, but please write more, atleast up to her eighteenth birthday

;-)
eve chapter 17 . 10/31/2009
i really like it !

please update soon !

i want to see some jacob/jack interaction! lol
Yol chapter 17 . 4/28/2009
I've read this story again and hope that you will continue this story soon, as am getting so impatient for an update. This story is so good, that my heart felt for Jack and Sam after Jack's last mission. Hope RL won't let you forget to complete this story, again thanks for the chapters you have written. Patiently trying to hang in there.
Eternal Density chapter 17 . 2/19/2009
aw.

nice update.
Entilzha chapter 17 . 2/18/2009
Thanks :)
nath452 chapter 17 . 2/18/2009
your story is amazing i love the stories before the seriesand this one is one of my favorite so keep going please
Kamikashi chapter 17 . 2/17/2009
This story is simply amazing. Please update soon.
suse2301 chapter 17 . 2/16/2009
You wanted to give up on that story? Please don't. It has so much potential. I wonder how you'll deal with the Charlie topic. I mean it's AU you can basically do everything... can't wait to read how the story goes on.

At the end of the day, great while sad but great chapter. Please update soon.
yol chapter 17 . 2/16/2009
Glad to see this update. Am enjoying the story so very much, please update again soon and am glad Jack has stayed strong in his love and respect towards Sam, Yol
justa sg1 fan chapter 17 . 2/16/2009
Very sweet and das chapter. Please update again soon.
steelefanforever chapter 17 . 2/16/2009
I LOVE this story. It is fun seeing what life could have been for Jack and Sam if they had met then. Oh, by the way, thank you for having them wait to sleep together until she is eighteen. That was the one thing I was unsure about when I started reading. I didn't really want to read a story where an adult Jack is in an intimate relationship with a minor. You are doing a great job and the updates can't come fast enough.
ALIMOO1971 chapter 17 . 2/16/2009
great chapter, please up date soon
Sol3Bug chapter 17 . 2/16/2009
Thank you for the update. Please don't stop... You have a good AU story happening here. Glad to hear you are working on an outline.

I, for one, would like to see Sara, Jonas, and Pete not make an appearance at all in this AU... That would be my AU fantasy. Why can't Sam have Charlie, and let Charlie live in this fantasy?

I will be waiting for your next update. I'm happy to hear you are taking requests from your readers for ideas. I hope some of them pan out and make it into your story, eventually.

Again, please don't stop... I want to see where you take this story, however long it takes!

-EarthBug