Reviews for Oliver Family Reunion
Marikalay chapter 9 . 8/7/2013
I'm really too busy laughing to come up with anything clever to say, but I did want to tell you that this is really good work. Almost as insane as "Of Love and Bunnies."
Marikalay chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
That was brilliant. I love the part with Rocky and Adam.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/29/2013
my friends all looked at me like i was crazy because i was literally Rolling On the Floor Laughing from this story. you did a great job.
Karma22 chapter 9 . 1/31/2010
So in my house, I am officially the Freak for laughing. I was laughing so hard at one point that I crashed my elbow into the table and really hurt my funny bone. So I was sitting there laughing and crying all at the same time. I FREAKING LOVE THIS STORY! It's right up there with my other favorite Power Rangers story, Of Love and Bunnies. OMG so funny. Can't wait to read the sequel which I am off to do right now!
Itachi's aprentice chapter 9 . 12/14/2008
Great story now onto the sequel.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 8 . 12/14/2008
Itachi's aprentice chapter 7 . 12/14/2008
Itachi's aprentice chapter 6 . 12/14/2008
The room was silent, in awe of that pronouncement and the fact that they had just met a legend.

“Cool,” Chip said.

A VERY CRAZY legend but a legend nonetheless.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 5 . 12/14/2008
Itachi's aprentice chapter 4 . 12/14/2008
Itachi's aprentice chapter 3 . 12/14/2008
Itachi's aprentice chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
Itachi's aprentice chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
SlothKeeper chapter 9 . 11/27/2008
Aw that was just great. I can just imagine the great race right now. How none of them got a ticket is beyond me.
Mystic-Wolf chapter 9 . 5/28/2008
OH MY GOSH! This is one of the greatest fanfics of ALL TIME! Seriously. I couldn't stop laughing. But...there is an episode where we see that in the future Tommy & Kat are together, but hey, it isn't official or anything. Great job!