Reviews for Closet Confusion
mika chapter 10 . 5/4
aweosme story wish i coudl read more of it !
Lionhearted chapter 10 . 4/9
This is great writing, I hope you update.
Rise4star chapter 10 . 12/6/2014
Definitely am interested in this story. I think misunderstandings can be the some of the most humiliating and humorous moments in life. I can't wait to read more!
guest chapter 10 . 9/21/2014
Oh please let us see an awkward afternoon! :) I wonder how long it takes before Phoebe and Arnold figure it all out.
Meg.x chapter 10 . 9/2/2014
Oh god! This is waaaaaaay too hilarious! I know it's been over a year, but I really do hope that you continue this! It's brilliant!
ah.arnoldhelga chapter 10 . 8/18/2014
w-where is the 'Next Page' button? o_O

update this when you can please :)
guest chapter 10 . 8/11/2014
never really thought about the helga/gerald pairing before, but after reading this story... it might not be so bad actually :)
guest chapter 10 . 7/27/2014
Please update! :)
Guest chapter 10 . 6/22/2014
Oh snap, I forgot about Curly! Hope he's okay... And I can't wait to see how awkwardly awesome Gerald and Helga's day is gonna be! :D
Guest chapter 10 . 6/18/2014
Oh man, what will Arnold and Phoebe say when they find out?
cool chapter 10 . 5/1/2014
cool make more
gabyxx21 chapter 10 . 1/22/2014
I loved looking forward to the next chapter
SideshowJazz1 chapter 10 . 11/25/2013
Are you going to update? Please do, I'm dying to know what happens. Plus Curly happens to be my second-favourite character from the show (weirdly, my favourites are the ones I'd fear if they were real) so I really want the next update to be SOON!
Sandra Strickland chapter 10 . 10/7/2013
Mmmm
It seems that the plot of their best friends is not working at all. I really don't have idea what do you have in your sleeve to bring on next.
I don't know why I think that Gerald and the blonde are going to b developing feelings for each other, but that would be awkward, since Phoebe and Arnold feelings are also involved.
Well, just rest to wait for next chapter which I hope to be soon.

Thanks for bring this up. See you soon
BettyAwesome715 chapter 10 . 8/31/2013
Ahhh oh God i love Helga/Gerald!
Will you be updating soon?
This fic is amazing,, keep up the great work!
Hope you'll be continuing!(: