Reviews for A Dangerous Love
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Just one kiss...Wait a second...Vera's Owen?! Whaaaaaaat?
And yes, Lombard is most certainly one to enjoy taking a risk. Especially with a pretty girl like Vera.
GhostWishper chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Great work! This is just as I think their relationship is, a romance killed by fear and distrust. I mean they were in confidence with each other and then one of them should be the murderer!

Continue writing!
AlcoholicIntrovert chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
:D I sooo wish there was something like this in the real novel. :D although, yes I'm sure their feelings would change extremely quickly xD

I loved this one too! :D
Jillian Bowes chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Oh, I must say that I really enjoyed this story! I like how he's portraying his thoughts as he goes along.
DoNotCrush chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
And then she shoots him in the head. What a romance.
nirricles-happen chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Vera and Lombard 3 :D))) cute
MaybeitsAmy chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
I liked this very much, and when I had been reading the book, I had thought that Lombard had feelings for Vera for quite a while. I think you did good portraying Lombard's personality and internal comflict over his feelings for her. Well done (

Would you review my ATTWN story? I don't have any reviews for it. (
JunebugLights chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
I love your perception Lombard's inner monologues! Just the right balance between risk and romance...which seem to go together in Lombard's mind anyway. Anyway, what you've written definitely describes what went through my mind when I reached this point in the book (well what I mean is that even in the face of danger I hoped that Lombard would be thinking this :D, don't we all?) and again, I just love it! Extremely believable and realistic, illuminating, and well written. Thank you for writing.
Star the Foxhound chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Good job. Yes it is obvious that Lombard would not like Vera after what happens next. He couldn't even if he wanted to for much longer, know what I mean?
Sempre libera chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
I really enjoyed your one-shot, being a big Agatha Christie fan myself. It is true that Lombard's personality remains an enigma throughout the novel. I'll have a question though: when you are referring to Morley in a "what-if" situation, is it for those who have seen the movie by René Clair?