Reviews for Aesthetic
great
00mokona chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
more please
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
He is so gonna get her dont understimate a playboy when they want something they get it lol
XxInume-TakahashixX chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Whoo hoo Go Kagz!...wait um Yeah Inu you -you'll get her...eventually im sure lol nice Story I loved it
Laughing-Legend chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
i only read less than half and i love this. the cussing and the f***ing is hilarious and the way you make inuyasha seem bold when it comes to women is a bit out of character, but i like it!
Shinju Ami Mikuu chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
NNNNNOOOOOOOO! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FINISH THIS I LOVE IT!
SilverStella chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
WOW!
SugarPanda chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
I love this story. I love how inuyasha and kagome met and how they fell in love. it kinda sucks that they can't be together, but knowing inuyasha that won't be the case for too long.
inukag4eva2282 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Haha lovedbit! Lol -

inukag4eva
AnimeGurl chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
PLZ WRITE A SEQUEL CHAPTER! I KEEP SEEING THEM WITH THEIR "HAPILLY EVER AFTER" IN MY HEAD!

! IM BEGGING! WRITE ANOTHER ONE!

!
artanimelover chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
that was good, kind o sad, but good.
Littlebug21 chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
THIS... WAS... BEYOND WORDS! :D
Anime.Freaxx4lyf3 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
oh no ! Is that all ? Awwh

I don't want it to end
HeidiBax chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Loved it, well done!
Daddy'sPoetryAngel chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
This had to be my MOST favorite story EVER. You have a way with words and you should so write more. You know how to end a story beautifully. I was laughing and crying all at the same time. You know how to bring out my emotions at different and awkward times...Ok I'm rambling on here. So...I LOVED your story and I'd LOVE to read more of what you got. _
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »