Reviews for Another Railroad
SoggyLettuce chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I give you ultimate kudos (haha) for originality - I love this manga, and am glad to see a fic for it. My only feedback is that you've got good spelling and grammar, but a story this short needs to hit off on a topic of interest immediately; it's easy for a reader to lose interest if you go too long with mundane experience (e.g. "we have a mission" almost accomplishes a needed shift in beat, except that they always have a mission.)

Aside from that, great quality for a first fanfiction; and, wish you the best of luck in future ones! :3
Nerezza-Tenshi XV chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
yay! a pshychic power nanaki fic! ive been searching forever! I love that manga. Well written and keep it up!
CelestialMoonDragon chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Wonderful! I really wish there were more Superpychic Nanaki fanfiction as well. It's a wonderful manga. Wish it was longer to. (the manga, not your story)

Anyway, this story was great. Short, but since it was for English, that's okay. There's a space limit, after all.
Hakarou chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
so far is the only one about Nanaki FF I found but I have to say that was very cool , a little to much info about

Kudoh , you know another super cool crossover could be Nanaki and Ghost Hunt,