Reviews for Somewhere I Belong
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Very nice. It can't be easy moving to a new planet.
Sheherazade's Fable chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Very sweet, and well-written.
dejaceratops chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
TOO MUCH CUTE! *dies*
Starlit Purple chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
A VERY belated Happy Birthday to Nicole! Hehe I loved it Rosa! Andros is so sweet!:) Great job!
JDPhoenix chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
That was good. A realistic look at what Ashley must be going through - moving to another planet for her guy. Very cute.
Chylea3784 chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Well done!
AMarieKelley chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
I loved it! It's so sweet!
protejerinnocencia chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
very very sweet. I like it. It's very true to the characters. Kudos to you.
Sinerith chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Nice fic ! i like it ! it was so sweet!

happy bithday Nicole.

Mara
jenny chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
ah, it's been so long since i reviewed... well... anything, really... i try - honestly, i do! - but it never... quite... works... out... i'm a horrible person, aren't i? *tear* :P but i still love you all! don't forget me!

... er... i believe i clicked Submit Review with the intention of actually saying "happy birthday" to nicole and REVIEWING... but it turned into some rant about what a horrible person i was and... (well, it's true, okay! i'm allowed to say true stuff, right?)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NICOLE! AND MANYMANYMANYMANY MORE! and of course, ashley is happy - just like we all hope nicole is happy right now! ;)

um... check your e-mail rosa, which you should be doing if you're reading this review. both of them, since i think i'll be sending another right now.

update soon! ... okay, so you don't have to update this... and you're already better at updating than me (granted, pretty much everyone is better at updating than me... *adds another tally to "Jenny is a Horrible Person" list)

so keep breathing! ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NICOLE!
anyabar1987 chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
i loved this

happy birthday nicole.

that was really sweet rosa good job.
SweetSas chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
cutey cutey cutey! Andros definitely too sweet...! And cute and handsome and strong and so on...he's almost equal with Zhane on my list now :P

Love!
Ashley Hammond Astro Yellow chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Love it! They should've had sex! HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIKKI!

Love,

AH/AY

P.S.

*hands you her very last cookie*
Kaitlin Green Astro Ranger chapter 1 . 4/19/2007