Reviews for In the end, it doesn't even matter
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Wow. Although somehow, I don't really think this is the end.
Nerdyesque chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Sigh, I wish I couldn't see them ending like this, but I can. There is so much between them, but then there isn't ever enough.
Tearle chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Very descriptive. Sad :( Loved it, though, it was well written.
Kelster Smelster chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
*Sniffle Sniffle*

THis is a tear jerker...but in a good way.

I like it.

can't wait for more

:]
Jaded-Amaya chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Amazing! You are a great writer, never stop writing! Although I'm sad LoVe didn't working out, the ending was perfect. My favorite line was the last one, "He sits, staring into welcoming glow from the lamp, until the sun finally rises to chase the shadows away."...beautiful. )
Lindakins chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Painful, sad and totally angsty and riveting! Just like them.
XXspuffster101XX chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
goddess...they are so Buffy and Spike...granted...not entirely because that would be uncreative of Mr. Rob...but overall...they are the younger, normal human, no magicks, vamps, and daemons version of Spuffy...heh...but yeah...it really sucks that this was an unhappy ending, but it was very well written...I commend you on your job well done...heh

_

MONICA
JemmaLoVe chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
that is by far one of the best thati have read. The way you wrote felt like it was speaking to me (and i know that sounds silly) but i kinda have been in a realationship like that and it hurts and sucks but you most defintly have to let the one you love...go..

Nicole Marie
LandonLover chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Wow. Talk about angst. You're an amazing writer. I really hope that something like this DOESN'T happen in the show, cuz the two of them are just so amazingly awesome together. Even when they're not together, as you said in your story, the underlying current is still there. But fantastic. Can you write one with lotsa snark, next? :) I know I have no right to ask, but they're my favorite, and you're awesome. Have read all your stuff; it's frickin' fantastic. YAY YOU! MORE PLEASE! (And that's more stuff, not this story; I can tell it's a one-shot.) :-*
Miss-Mars chapter 1 . 4/19/2007