Reviews for Sixth Year
Salvatore-Means-Savior chapter 2 . 4/29/2007
I like this story. Please update ASAP! _
asdfjkl chapter 2 . 4/29/2007
o shit! if she know's harry likes her like that, then wouldnt she just break up with dean?

nice. go harry. i love it when harry gets all out of character like that...

he was cute in the showers. and his initial reaction to dean.

i love hermione. she's awesome.
JessFantasy16 chapter 2 . 4/29/2007
I liked this chapter! So far, your story is doing really well!

One thing to be careful of is typos and grammatical errors. Make sure you proofread and your story will be even better!

I look forward to the next chapter! Keep up the great work!
carolquin chapter 2 . 4/29/2007
woo-hoo!

update!
LeechLover85 chapter 2 . 4/28/2007
ah too awesome, dean is sitting there like an idiot and everyone is so oblivious! i love it! harry and ginny have a secret sweet moment and next chapter is going to be their tutoring session.

i see a kiss happening! well i see much more but heh

keep going i love you!

::sits and waits for the next chapter::
LeechLover85 chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
oh i really like it so far i can't wait to see what happens next please oh please dont make us wait long! :)
JessFantasy16 chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
I really like the beginning and I can't wait to see where you'll take this!

Is it your own rewrite of the sixth book? Is it a rewrite of the sixth book from Ginny's perspective?

Either way, I look forward to reading more!
SATISFY MY SINFUL URGES chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Im Liking very much you should definatly update really soon i want to dean get jelous of harry that would be kool.

-xox- JESSICA -xox-
The Potter Identity chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Nice. I like that you are filling in the Ginny perspective part of the 6th book, so much is told through Harry's eyes. Well written, please continue, you got off to a good start.
DarkFireLord chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
The story seems pretty good so far. I'm just curious about what you plan on doing about Dean. It's obvious Ginny still likes Harry, and that he probably is starting to like her too. Are you going to have them break up in a similar manner to what actually happened, or do you have a different method planned? I'm looking forward to reading more.
MoarCowbell chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
etwt
GG chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
UPDATE SOON
Krazi Kelli chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
ha ha! this is a great opening chapter! :) i am in the mood for some cannon ships! ;) this is really well written! i cant wait to see where you go with it!
Plumcherries2 chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
hehe!dvkjdjgd;lfjb;jobhg;djgcdnvm

:} ;}
Kawaii Yashie chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
so far it seems it will be sweet so update and i will keep reading the story.
30 | « Prev Page 1 2