Reviews for Cough Syrup
dftreaper chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Oh, my God, that's gross! Out of his NOSTRIL? Are you serious? Wow.

But, seriously, this was really good. I enjoyed it emmensly. )
whitebengal14 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
ew...Poor Genma. -.-'
Arashi-Kumo chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
*laughing uncontrolably*

This was great.

*continues laughing and scaring everyone in room*
demonduck132 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Holy fuck . . . that is all.
unknownsound chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
I'm really glad you wrote this since I stumbled across it, and I'm sick! *cough*
BlackRoseOfTheGrave chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
I liked the end part of it. You managed to add some humor into a very steamy fic... wow... somebody shoot me, I think I've died and gone to haven. AK! Damn nosebleed!
pokey jr chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
funny ending :p

and Hot! so well written.

I'm just getting into this pairing... fics like this do a good job of convincing me.
Alisaru chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Hehehhe, brilliant... The nostril thing made me laugh! You're turning GenHaya into my favourite pairing, please write more :)
Beatrisu chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
I did read this a long time ago, I just didn't get around to reviewing it. Didn't want to spill out a lot of rubbish, because my brain was kind of sluggish (I think it was around 4 or 5 AM... My sleeping habits are NOT healthy).

But yeah, I liked your take on Hayate in this one as well (no surprise there), and I especially liked that part where some of the cum dribbled down from Hayate's nostril... Very funny.

This is the stuff you don't see in other yaoi fics, because, simply put, too many are far too romantic about it. I mean, they're both men. They're both trained to kill. So why would they be overly romantic about stuff? Yeah, I canget it with Iruka... But not these two. I mean, they're jonin. And quite frankly, I believe that being insane is one of the prerequisites to become a jonin.

You made me laugh. Which is kind of rare. I'm not easily amused, unless someone manages to hit my kind of quirky humor spot. See, I don't have normal humor, so some things are just beyond me. My humor is sort of morbid and kind of kinky, and I like it that way.

You hit the nail on the head again, Penbrydd. I like that about you. Short and straight to the point. You're quickly becoming my very favoritest author (yes, I mispelled on purpose. Because I can). Keep up the good work!

And that thing when Izumo sneezed... I'd like to cowrite something like that with you, if it's okay?
Anise chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
I really do like the way you write these guys especially Hayate, this was just such a sweet and sexy piece of smut!

I think 'little walking biohazard' has to be one of the funniest descriptions I've heard for Hayate, very creative ;)
perilouslips chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
HA! This is awesome. Seriously. I can totally picture the look on Hayate's face as he says that last line... Nicely done.
716799 chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
:D Hot, funny, and very well-written.